Sprucing up your website just might be the ticket to get more work this Spring.
It’s that time of year again, both around the house and online at your InteractiveVoices web page…
It’s time to revamp, renew, and freshen up to attract new clients.
Now’s the moment to shake off the dreariness of winter, and spring into action.
Here are some key areas of your web page that should get a little TLC (tender loving care) every so often.
Trust me, the level of maintenance that you dedicate to these key areas will often dictate prospective customer interest and determine whether or not you connect with clients online at the voice-over marketplace.
- Update your profile information and check for grammatical errors, correcting any spelling mistakes
- Showcase new demos and rearrange your Featured Talent categories
- Treat your web page like your business website: include your full client list, voice-over roles, and keywords that will make you stand out
- Take a look at the proposals you’ve been sending. Can they be improved upon?
- Read the InteractiveVoices Blog: there’s no better source for relevant, entertaining, and educational articles tailor made for voice-over talents such as yourself
Dust off the cobwebs and jump head first into Spring!
Our very best to you all,