Contest closes August 31st, 2006. Click here for more details.
Last week, Michael Minetree, owner of MineWurx, a voice-over training studio, approached us with the news of his studios contest “Operation Voice Talent”.
This contest is open to all aspiring voice talent regardless of location, and the winner will be selected by a panel of voice-over veterans selected by the MineWurx studio.
Here is some information about The MineWurx Project and what contestants can look forward to if selected as the winner:
The MineWurx Project Operation Voice Talent
The winning MineWurx Project Operation Voice Talent contestant will receive:
- 10 weeks intensive voice over training from MineWurx Studio
- A professionally produced commercial demo reel from MineWurx Studio
- Personal home voice over studio consultation meant to bring their sound as close as possible to acceptable standards for auditioning and recording, given the equipment they have or can afford.
- Coaching and direction on audition technique, marketing, branding, placement and positioning.
- Lifetime hosting of their demo on the MineWurx Studio Website.
- A Free copy of ActorTrack Software-for-Actors to manage and track leads, auditions and more.
- Exclusive opportunities to audition for MineWurx Studio Productions.
- The option to continue their training for another 10 weeks at a discounted rate.($100 dollars off the current 10 week price.)
Additional prizes may become available as sponsorship increases.
The deadline for contest submissions is August 31st, 2006. Entries are reviewed as they are received, so the earlier you enter the contest, the better.
The winning talent can setup their lessons with the studio, starting at any time so long as the time slot does not conflict with another students session.
For complete Contest Rules, Eligibility and Structure Please visit Minewurx and take a look around.