Can you do an impression of one or several of the characters from The Simpsons?
Now is the time to let your character voice acting talent shine!
Enter the Voices.com Simpsons Sound Alike Challenge and may the best Springfieldite win!
Dan Castellaneta has provided the voice for Homer Simpson and a host of other characters on “The Simpsons”, including Krusty the Clown, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Mayor Quimby, and Groundskeeper Willie. In fact, Dan has the honor of being the voice of over 100 Simpsons characters over the years. In the early days of the program, the cast was given first dibs on auditioning for roles that were added to the show. If you’ve ever heard Dan, you know that he’s full of voices and the number, while staggering, is not a terrible shock 🙂
While Dan’s voice may be one of the official voices for specific Simpsons characters, we’d love to hear your impressions of Simpsons characters to feature on the VOX Talk podcast! If you can do a bang on Homer, a killer Bart, Lisa, Marge, Krusty the Clown, or any other Simpsons character, we want to hear it!
Prizes of $100 gift certificates to Amazon.com will be awarded in the following categories:
Best Homer Simpson Impression
Best Marge Simpson Impression
Best Bart Simpson Impression
Best Lisa Simpson Impression
Best Krusty the Clown Impression
The winners will be chosen by YOU!
To celebrate, the winning MP3 Simpsons impressions will be aired on the VOX Talk podcast in a special Simpsons Tribute.
So to recap, here are the contest details:
– Record your best Simpsons character voice impression (between 30 and 60 seconds in length)
– If you’re entering for more than one character in the prize categories, please send each character voice as an individual MP3 file
– Anyone can enter this contest whether or not they are registered with Voices.com
– Send the MP3 to email@example.com
– Contest deadline is Friday August 24th, 2007 at 11:59 PM EST
Looking forward to hearing from you!