This Fall, why not treat yourself to some voice over training over the phone in movie trailers and promos?
You don’t have to be in New York or Los Angeles to take advantage of this teleclass series brought to you by A1 voice talent, Rodney Saulsberry.
Learn more about how you can Spice up your September now.
One of the most thrilling career achievements for the voice over actor is to become the promo voice for a TV or cable station (or network) and to break into the lucrative world of movie trailers. Finding training for this specialty used to be difficult, but not any more! Rodney Saulsberry is offering instruction to 12 participants on a first come basis, taught over a teleconference phone line. Dial in from the comfort of your home or office; it’s that easy. Your call-in information and class workbook will be sent when your registration is confirmed.
Six Weeks on Thursdays
Dates: September 20 – October 25, 2007
Time: 8-9 p.m. Eastern Time / 5-6 p.m. Pacific Time
Tuition: $695 paid in advance at time of registration.
Now, for some highlights!
* Direction from a seasoned pro on how to read promos and trailer copy.
* Marketing strategies aimed at securing work in the promo and trailer arena.
* Comprehensive industry contact lists of promo and trailer production companies.
* Vocal exercises designed exclusively for promo and trailer voice-over workouts.
* Instructions on how to produce your promo and trailer demo.
* You get to read and keep the original broadcast copy from hit movies and hit television shows.
* Learn trailer breathing and microphone techniques.
For more information about Rodney, you can visit his website or listen to Rodney’s Voice Over Experts podcast episode.