We’re pleased to announce that Voices.com recently instituted a program honouring our staff as Employee of the Month!
The team at Voices.com thought it would be wonderful to profile each month’s Employee of the Month in recognition of their hard work and dedication to serving our customers.
Andrew Amos is the first official Voices.com Employee of the Month and I’m privileged to share more about him with you in today’s VOX Daily.
Meet Andrew Amos
Andrew Amos joined our team in July 2011 after we had settled in at our new Voices.com offices downtown. I happened to know Andrew prior to this when he interned at Museum London as we both sat on a marketing committee for the museum. When he applied for a position as an Account Executive at Voices.com after completing a degree at the University of Western Ontario, we were excited to say the least.
In addition to community involvement (CNIB SENSEsation unGala, Heart & Stroke Big Bike, United Way Stair Climb), Andrew goes above and beyond the call of duty using his skills to inspire those around him and contribute his skills in media and public relations.
A number of Andrew’s Voices.com teammates shared specific things in the nomination process that let us know why the felt Andrew was deserving of the honour. Here’s some of what was said.
- Andrew has a great attitude and is very helpful toward his coworkers with any help they might need.
- Andrew is a very thorough employee. He’s very detailed in all that he does job related, and is always willing to contribute beyond his call of duty.
- Andrew has gone above and beyond. He has also taken on extra responsibility such as writing press releases.
- Andrew has shown initiative getting involved with some of our writing projects and is always trying learn new information pertinent to the voice over world.
- Andrew always participates in Voices.com related events.
- He helps voices achieve a more consistent brand by ensuring corporate communications templates are branded properly and grammatically correct and is always here.
- I think Andrew is a great team member. He is always there to lend a hand or advice and I think is a perfect candidate for the acknowledgement.
Thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty! Your family, friends, co-workers and customers appreciate all that you do!
With warm regards,
Co-founder of Voices.com