Synapse Marketing Solutions
Client Overview- Vista is a nonprofit organization that provides a wide range of services for individuals with autism and their families. Their services include:
• Early Intervention Program- Play-based therapy for preschool-aged children.
o Audience: Parents of toddlers who have been diagnosed with autism.
• School- Education-based classrooms and curriculums for individuals with autism up to 21 years of age.
o Audience: Parents of children who have been diagnosed with autism, whose symptoms may be too severe for a public school setting.
• Outreach Program- Works with public school students and teachers to improve the experience, behavior, and academic success of students with autism enrolled in their home school districts.
o Audience: Public school districts (teachers and administration), as well as parents whose child may be struggling in school because of their symptoms of autism.
• Employment Services- Provides job training, job placement support, and resources for employers.
o Audience: Caregivers for individuals with autism (aged 15+)
• Residential Services- Coordinates suitable housing for adults with autism, including help finding transportation, roommates, and teaches the skills needed to live independently.
o Audience: Caregivers for individuals with autism (aged 18+)
The goal of each of these programs is to provide individuals with autism with the skills they need to live a full and independent life. The mission of the organization is to provide their students and clients with enough support that they eventually no longer require any services from Vista.