Reviewing The Job Posting Guidelines
The following list is applied to all jobs that will not be approved to be posted on the site.
- Adult content or mature themes
- Extreme violence
- Racist content
- Slander or ill will
- Budget below minimum requirement
- Free voice-over request
- Intention of mining the talent database
- The theme, scope and objectives of the project not clearly communicated
- The full script or sample of the script must be produced if requested by Voices.com staff members
If the complete script is not yet available, the theme and project objectives need to be clearly communicated to Voices.com for project approval. The client must select a budget range, starting at a USD$100 minimum commitment for voice-over talent compensation per talent Jobs meeting our minimum requirements are approved and sent out to talent according to their project notification preferences.
Talent can manage their job notification preferences by clicking their profile thumbnail to access the Account Settings area in their Profile.