Project Marketplace gives clients the opportunity to browse and buy projects directly from you. For clients, this will eliminate uncertainty, give them the option to hire instantly, and give them pricing transparency. Buying a project also eliminates the back and forth process involved in fielding responses.
For you as a talent, creating projects gives you another great way of earning money on Voices.
When you create a project you:
- Control the scope of work
- Get hired without the back and forth of auditions and responding to jobs
- Create the project once and have clients come to you
- Create projects for the things you love to do and sell what you do best
- Customize packages within your projects to allow for pricing flexibility
You can post an unlimited number of unique, feature-rich project listings in Project Marketplace at any one time.
1. Under the Me dropdown, go to Manage Projects.
2. Click on the Create Project button at the top-right of the page.
3. Start with the Project Overview by choosing your Service and Skill.
4. Fill in a strong Project Title that clearly describes what the client will get from your project. We’ve provided some examples of strong titles right in the platform to help guide you. Keep in mind the maximum character count of 75 characters.
5. Fill in any other relevant details—some fields related to the Service and Skill you’ve selected will populate automatically, others you’ll need to fill in.
For more on Project Marketplace, check out the below: