What is a Review?
HOW ARE RATINGS & REVIEWS USED ON Voices?
Feedback in the form of compliments, ratings and reviews is an essential part of the Voices marketplace. It is where businesses and professional voice over talent can rate their experience after working with each other on a job on Voices. Feedback is made up of a compliment (for clients to give talent), a five star rating and the ability to leave a written review.
The option to leave feedback is made available to both businesses and voice over talent after a job has been completed, final files have been delivered and funds from SurePayTM have been released. Leaving Feedback is optional but that does not make it less valuable to both sides. It recognizes businesses and voice over talent who work professionally and deliver high quality.
The ratings & review system at Voices allows you to see who's rated you, your overall experience rating score and any written Reviews left for you.
The feedback you leave will be public on Voices and is not moderated by Voices.
WHAT ARE COMPLIMENTS?
If clients choose an overall star rating of 3-5 stars, they have the option of giving a compliment to the voice actor they worked with. The compliments will be aggregated and will be used to generate an overall tally to highlight what the voice over actor excels in. These compliments are added to the voice actor’s profile and can be reviewed by other clients when considering inviting or hiring the voice actor to a job.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A RATINGS AND REVIEW SYSTEM
The benefits of a ratings and review system are:
- All Ratings and Reviews are associated with a business transaction between a voice actor and a client who worked together at Voices.
- Recognizes people who work professionally and consistently.
- Quickly identifies voice actors who are hired frequently for their talent and abilities.
- Acknowledges that work is procured and completed at Voices.
- Signifies the professionalism of a voice actor and dedication to pursuing their craft online.