How do I report taxes on my earnings through

Reporting Taxes on Your Earnings is a third party vendor so we do not maintain information on individual social security or tax identification numbers. As a freelance talent running your own business, it is important to keep track of your income and all applicable taxes you owe to your government.

To help you with this, you will find invoices of all payments you've received through SurePay in the Payments area of your account under Payments > Completed
You can print the invoices off for your records and when it's time to file your taxes. you can take the invoices to your personal accountant who can help you calculate the taxes you owe. 
Tip: Separate the taxes from each payment you earn and keep the funds in another bank account to make it easier to pay your taxes at the end of the year.

How would you rate this article?


Article Number
First Published
01/17/2014 17:13
Last Published
02/24/2018 01:00
Last Modified
02/24/2018 01:00
Payments (Talent)
Public Knowledge Base



Highest Rated

/ 5

Will SurePay Escrow be charged on Union jobs?

/ 5

What is’s position regarding non-union vs union jobs?

/ 5

How do/can I audition for a Union job?

/ 5

Why is now offering Union jobs?

/ 5

Will Union Jobs Change My Current Freelance Job Opportunities?

Search Knowledge