WHAT IS SurePay™?
SurePay™ is our proprietary escrow service, developed with both clients and talent in mind to ensure all jobs completed on Voices.com provide a secure and safe experience for all.
Upon hiring, the client's payment is held in our SurePayTM escrow account while the talent records the final files. Once files are uploaded and the client is satisfied with the work completed, funds are released to the talent.
HOW DOES SurePay™ WORK?
- The client selects a talent by clicking the "Hire" button and makes a deposit of the full amount displayed with the talent's proposal and audition file.
- Immediately on completion of deposit the client is asked to create an Agreement. At this stage, the client can upload a final script or select the original script included in the job posting. Once the Agreement has been submitted, the job is moved to the status of "Offering".
- The talent is notified of the client’s interest in hiring and asked to review, and accept or decline, the Agreement
- Once the talent accepts the Agreement, the project moves into the “Working” status and the talent records and uploads the files.
- After the talent uploads the files, the client can Request Edit or Approve the file. Approval of files is independent of the release payment function.
- The client has a “Release Payment” button to authorize the release of their deposited payment to you. This can be clicked before any files are uploaded, which means talent can deliver work via alternative avenues, but the client can still release payment via Voices.com.
- When the client is ready to release the payment to the talent, they can do so by clicking the "Release Funds" button in the Payments folder of the job. Funds will be automatically released 14 days after the delivery deadline set in the agreement with the voice talent if payment has not already been manually released.
- Talent can also “Request Release” of Payment via their own Payments tab for clients who have not taken the initiative in a timely manner from when the work was completed (eg. 7 business days).
- Once payment has been authorized for release, Voices.com is notified and we will send the talent payment via the preferred method selected by the talent in their Billing Preferences.
CAN I VIEW MY SurePay™ PAYMENTS AND DEPOSITS USING THE VOICES.COM MOBILE APP?
Yes, you’re able to view your payment information through our mobile apps.
How would you rate this article?
- Article Number
- First Published
- 05/13/2019 14:28
- Last Published
- 09/18/2019 01:00
- Last Modified
- 09/18/2019 01:00
- Public Knowledge Base