CISCO phone system project - mission critical for the future growth.

Job #61895

Job Posting Details

Job # 61895 CISCO phone system project - mission critical for the future growth.

Posted Date
Aug 23, 2012 @ 11:59
Respond By
Aug 25, 2012
Word Count
340
Budget
$100 - $250
Language
English (North American)
Gender
Female
Age Range
Middle Aged
Category
Telephone

Job Description

A new phone system being placed in lieu of an older system. This phone system will touch the following people, our patients, referrals, and all other companies within Catholic Health Initiatives. Artistic direction would be that I want the caller to understand / believe not only are we here to help them but they absolutely feel as if have called the correct place. The audio file format that is required is...
• Bit Rate: 64 kbps
• Audio sample size: 8 bit
• Channels: 1 (mono)
• Audio sample rate: 8 kHz
• Audio format: CCITT u-Law
This corporation / business is here to take care of patients who need help, guidance, and equipment needs. 80% of calls are patients; the other 20% are referrals and other business associates


Note from Voices.com:This job posting has been reviewed and approved by Voices.com staff. Voices.com recommends that you slate and name your audition file for this job posting to assist the client in selecting an appropriate candidate.

Ready to get started?

Join the #1 marketplace for voice-over talent

Need Some Help?
Contact us for help with your voice over project.