Hello, dear customers!
My full name is Alexander Grabar. I am 37 years old.
You have no idea how I am immensely happy that you have visited my homepage and especially that you have entrusted me, chosen me as an employee.
I want to describe here some cooperation aspects.
Most importantly, what the work performance begins with - terms of reference. Terms of reference precisely tell a performer what work a customer wants to see. Many believe that it limits the creative essence itself. But I consider the terms of reference as a vector, according to which should be directed the creative efforts. Than more clearly the vector is specified, so more accurate the result of creative work will meet the customer expectations.
Without terms of reference, the work can be done in the way it seems to me.
Another important detail:
- Every order I am considering in terms of qualitative performance. And I do not accept the concept of "cheap - poor quality, expensive - qualitative." No, in general, it is like this – the qualitative work requires more time and technical resources. But I have technical resources and I can not use cheaper technical resources, because of the low cost. And specially make it cheap, because it is paid little. Therefore, if I take the low pay work, so I quite imagine that at any other time I could earn much more by performing a similar work. On the other hand - this determines initially the estimate of task, ie. every work I evaluate what it really costs. If the customer feels that I "overshoot the mark" – I can always reconsider my offer, but not due to the fact that the quality will decrease, but because of the TOR clarification and adjustments of necessary work, or simply because I will meet a customer halfway.
Questions of alterations:
Again, what are the alterations? Corrections? Adjustments? Bringing to mind? - Often customers are afraid to constitute the maximized terms of reference precisely because if something happens, I will open it and see in which way my work corresponds to the assigned task.
My position on this issue is as follows:
• If the customer sets the TOR clearly, confidently, volumetric - so the customer knows what he needs to get.
• If a customer writes the meager vague and ambiguous TOR - it means the customer hopes that I will understand him, invent, telepathically get into his head, in his business, leisure and so on. While many orders I get in English, I do not speak English.
• There is an intermediate option, when the customer really poor understands what he needs and hopes for me. So let write about it in the TOR, saying "I completely trust you. If something is wrong, I am ready to be content with what you get or pay for corrections and additional work".
In concluding this story, touch on the payment issues.
I never stiff customers. I operate as a registered individual entrepreneur – I live with this, I opened, it is my income. And who are customers? Customers in the network - certain substances, clouds, providing work ... As long as customers do not disclose their real names, places of employment, passport data. And meanwhile, without the concrete evidence, in which clouds should I fly in searching payment?! Therefore, I work only over this website and do not disappear. If customers do not want to work through this website, motivating it with blurred arguments, do not go to the contact – so, I simply do not work with such customers.
By the way, this text is written by myself in Russian and translated for you in English by a professional translator, the Russian language native, whom I can bring to the text translation. Regarding to all incoming texts for the translation from any foreign language in Russian, then I can help in this matter. But in the most way, I am a voice actor, speaker, announcer, sound producer and composer.
In general, welcome honest, decent customers. Those, who clearly understand what it is required to do, and those who are ready to trust entirely and completely and pay for any result of my work.
Do not hesitate to contact me and ask questions! I will be happy to communicate with you.
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
A great experience in creating media content allows to handle lots of tasks, coming to me from customers.
Tasks are different, both creative and organizational. Starting from the work with clients, than organizational and production process and ending with the handing over the finished work - all this is supervised by myself. Sometimes, I do the whole turnkey project independently. But when tasks with many constituents are set, which need to be broken down into stages, when it is necessary to perform almost simultaneously a few types of work and then to combine all of this, so then a few people are working on a project - professionals in their field.
My studio is cooperating with experts, required to carry out projects of various directions and complexity.
• Working with clients. Tasks coming from clients are processed by myself. After the approval of the work scope, deadlines and calculation of required budget, the task is allocated to the production.
• Working with text. The text material creating, its processing is engaged by copywriters, creators, translators and handlers (specialists correcting the text for synchronous sound with video). The creation of scripts, texts for presentations, websites and other sites requires the appropriate distribution.
• Musical production. Production of musical content requires the involvement of authors-composers, arrangers and performers. Thus, depending on the direction, tasks for composers are distributed according to styles, genres and in a certain extent, according to the budget.
• Voice acting. The text voice acting I do by myself. If necessary, the voice acting can be done by any announcers, who are represented on my website or announcers, who are required to do it. I can offer you announcers, contact any necessary announcer on your choice and bring him to work on the project.
• Montage. After all the necessary materials for the project are prepared, montage begins. This step I perform by my own overwhelmingly.
Whatever the type of work I have, as an organizer, I supervise all stages and I am responsible for professional performance and quality results. In general, I try to inspire customers with my work in the reliability of cooperation with me. This is my main mission in the work and I think - the basis for professional growth and development.
I have a musical education, work experience as an announcer, sound producer and composer - over 17 years.
I were at the forefront of a large advertising agency, located in Russia, in St. Petersburg. I used to be one of its founder and inspirer for a long time.
Now I work as a private entrepreneur and render announcer service for you!
Computer & Software
FOCUSRITE PLATINUM 9 VOICEMASTER PRO, BBE MAXCOM, Digidesign 003, Sennheiser HMD 280 PRO, Genelec 8030APM,
e-mail, ftp, upload
I do voice acting of advertising and presentation character, voice greetings, video clips and other multimedia projects.
I work with sound - restore audio files, edit audio tracks (commercials, presentations, audio books ...).
I am engaged in sound design - music logos, arrange various multimedia projects (games, audio productions).
The presence of the Technical Specifications – a vector of creative work. The TOR lack – an unexpected result.
I provide appropriate examples for each task and for each incoming request from the client.
Voice Over Clients
Radio stations, Agencies, Television, the Companies. The direction in which it operates:
Services, public services - audio advertising about it.
Audioreklama property moves.
Medical audio advertising.
In audioadvertising appliances.
Games, interactive applications, navigators.
Repair and construction of promotional audio commercials.
Cinemas, theaters, leisure, shopping and entertainment center - on the rollers.
Audio clips of gas stations, car dealers, car services.
Sport, beauty and fashion to audio advertising.
Internet resources in the form of audio clips.
Goods for children - advertising.
With the brilliance of commercials - jewelry.
Examples of jingles law firms.
Finance companies - my audio work.
Radio spots and buildings.
Shoes, brands, clothing, and audio clips.
Software in audio advertising.
Studio - my customers audio content.
Cafes, restaurants, promotional audio clips.
Industry, factories, production - radio commercials.
Events, exhibitions, festivals - my videos about it.
Hypermarkets and supermarkets - carriers of Audio
Internet providers in audio format.
Tour of audio commercials in tourism.
Voice phrases, replicas, presentation and advertising promotion.
Hire Voice over talent - as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Voice over talent - Russian male about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
«Remember» - Own song 13 Listens
Monologue - a conversation with myself 32 Listens
Historical, religious film 36 Listens
About birds vaccination 11 Listens
Anti-hero in the game for children 81 Listens
My old voice in the learning game for kids 23 Listens
Phrases in the children chess game 8 Listens
12 Months (audio book for children) 32 Listens
Duplicated voice acting 21 Listens
Emotional voiceover of the animated video 12 Listens
Voice acting of the company slogan 2 Listens
Voice greeting (IVR) with a natural voice 35 Listens
Voice greeting (IVR) with a male voice 3 Listens
Jingle for radio 19 Listens
Notification of customers 3 Listens
Audio commercial of building materials 0 Listens
Jingle for radio 2 Listens
M_1_jingl_2 0 Listens
M_1_INF_2 1 Listen
Aleksei Segodin for Job #155755 Actor voice for commercial video Вжился в роль и хорошо сыграл её. Отличная работа.Sep 12, 2015
Bonnie Avey for Job #138126 Voices - Localization of multiple scripts into Russian Absolutely Amazing!May 26, 2015
Nineteen Entertainment for Job #136884 Religious Doc A very good voice!
We will work again!Apr 22, 2015
Sergio Cordoba for Job #127002 Voices.com - URGENT: e-Learning Module - Russian GREAT JOB!!Jan 6, 2015
Erik Johnson for Job #127888 15 min of video great job on big projectDec 29, 2014
Przemyslaw Diering for Job #126658 wt300.RU Proffesional, warm, deep voice. Beautifull Russian language.Dec 18, 2014
Gadi Yona for Job #122931 Royal cut diamond Excellent! great to work with - sounds very proffesionalNov 3, 2014
Nicolas Robin for Job #115554 Bic evo RussianSep 22, 2014