Beyond being a singer/soprano, I have always been told I have a soothing, calming voice. In elementary school, teachers volunteered me to read our textbook aloud for the class. In high school, I was volunteered for Drama class narrator and sang to a gymnasium packed with peers at the end-of-year high school talent show. At University, while majoring in Vocal Performance (music), and during my end-of-semester final (or "voice jury"), the voice department chair told me, "You have a beautiful voice" and "you have a beautiful speaking voice." After graduating, I spent nearly 4 years as an evening host for a Christian radio station with a listenership of about half-one-million. And while on-air, a listener called in telling our front desk coordinator I have a "beautiful voice." These tidbits of affirmation throughout my lifetime have shown me the gift I have been given and it's my desire to use it to its maximum potential in whatever capacity that may be while attributing glory to God.
English (North American), Tagalog, French, German, Italian
Australian, British, French, German, Italian, North American, Philippines (Filipino, Tagalog), Russian
Educational, Jingles, Music, Radio, Telephone
Education: Biola University, B.S. Organizational Leadership, graduated 2006, Minor in Music
08/2007 – 06/2011 On-Air Personality, KWVE 107.9 FM & KSDW 88.9 FM, Christian stations serving Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino counties with a listenership of 500,000.
• Position required ability to remain calm under pressure, multi-task and take initiative.
• Ensured proper function of radio automation system through quality control.
• As the number one emergency station to Orange County, performed amber alerts, required weekly tests and advisories.
• As Acting Music Director, added top new music to the station’s playlist regularly.
• Produced interviews with guests for the “Update” public affairs program.
• Reported breaking international, national, state and local news.
• Responsible for scripting and teasing of upcoming programs, as well as music selections.
Qualifications: Versatile personality, experience with large audiences
Education: Biola University, B.S. Organizational Leadership, graduated 2006, Minor in Music (Vocal Performance)
Electro-Voice RE20 - Cardioid Variable-D Dynamic Voiceover Microphone
Computer & Software
Apple computer - Adobe Edition and Vegas
Mackie ProFX Mixer
CD, mp3 digital, any format
3-5 business days; depends on the specific project; very flexible
Hire Elizabeth as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Elizabeth Morse about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.