A sober Jim Morrison reading Kurt Vonnegut while under surveillance by the FBI.
English (North American)
Australian, British, Eastern European, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - North West (Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire), Indian (India), Irish, Italian, North American, Scottish (Standard Scottish English)
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
2006 - Present
- I am the lead singer/songwriter of a band influenced by the blues/hard rock
- almost all of my songs are story-driven, with ambiguous lyrics to allow multiple interpretations
- consistent comments from co-workers/clients/fans that I "should do voice-overs"
- there are people with better voices than me; but I am far more absurd than they
- I think I am finished with puberty. It's been 20 years or so.
I have a useless liberal-arts degree from a major university like all the other burger flippers
Computer & Software
Windows - SONAR - Cubase - Audacity
Electronic Carrier Pigeon
There is a fine line between arrogance and confidence. But history only remembers the winners.
Hire Kerim as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Kerim Sursal about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.