• 'Downton Abbey' style aristocratic voice, similar to the character of Lady Mary. Crisp and clear pronunciation.
Can also sound more like Lady Edith or Lady Sybil, if needed.
• Queen's English, BBC English. RP. Highly polished.
• Natural southern English accent. Native to Buckinghamshire. Quite similar to a West London accent.
• Alternative relaxing, meditative tone. Softly spoken and soothing. Similar to Joanna Lumley.
• Berkshire/Oxfordshire accent. Similar to Bucks, but slightly more rural.
•West Country accent. Natural sounding, not a caricature.
English (British), English
British, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), England - South East (Oxford, Sussex), England - South West (Cornwall, Devon, West Country)
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Previous work in university and youth group plays, with a focus on narration.
Poetry and literature readings on YouTube.
University level- working towards a BA in English Literature and History.
A Levels in English Literature, History and Politics.
GCSEs, all A*-B
Usually less than two days.
Hire Gabrielle as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Gabrielle Bex about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.