I am very versicle when it comes to doing impressionistic voices of celebrities and cartoon characters alike. I have a strong male voice with very good grammar and no speech impediments.
English, English (North American), English (British)
British, North American
Business, Cartoons, Television, Videogames
Strong Communication Skills. I have worked in communication for a local television show for several years doing various roles, such as Camera man, reporter, editor, and sales.
Camera Operator/ Producer/Editor June 2004 – August 2008
Kiddin’ Around Town, Columbus, GA
• Produced, edited, and wrote scripts for weekly broadcasts.
• Filmed and researched information for each segment, on and off-site.
• Gathered and presented information through interviews, public records, and research.
I have a BA in Liberal Arts with a degree in Political Science.
Mr. Watley graduated from Columbus State University (CSU) with a BA in Political Science. He also attended Georgia State University (GSU) in Atlanta, Georgia and majored in Film Studies and Theater. During his enrolment at GSU he excelled at upper level theater classes and maintained a 4.0 in all of those classes. He participated in several plays such as “Hamlet”, where he played the part of Polonius. He also performed numerous monologues, for example the opening narration of “A Tale of Two Cities”. Also during his collegiate career he grew to understand the fundamentals of Film and Media and did extremely well in his upper level Film and Video classes. While attending college Mr. Watley worked for a local children’s television show under an AFTRA member and Broadway star, Victoria Molnar. She taught him how to produce, edit, direct, and film a live broadcast. Throughout, his four year career as Camera operator and editor he grew to know the business of film and mass media extremely well and enjoy every aspect of film. He wishes to peruse his career of film and television further through acting in film, television, and mass media.
Columbus State University, Columbus, GA
Bachelor Degree in Liberal Arts, Political Science: GPA = 3.22
• Political Science and History Tutor
• Model United Nations Representative
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
Film, Video, and Theater Studies
Computer & Software
• Attended Georgia State University and majored in Film and Theater Studies.
• Excelled in upper-level Spanish courses.
• Exceeded in Upper Level thespian classes by maintaining a 4.0 GPA in Theater classes.
• Understands the fundamentals of Film, Media, Theater, Communication, and Mass Communication.
• Proficient in various impressionist voices and character impersonations and ascents.
• Experience with various editing software such as Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Captivate.
• Produced, edited and script writing experience for local Television show working under AFTRA member.
• Skillful and competent with behind the scenes camera work including but not limited to, lighting, filming, editing, research, and directing.
Hire Kyle as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Kyle Watley about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.