English (North American), English
Middle Aged, Senior
Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television
Looking forward to obtaining full-time employment within broadcasting based environment that maximizes my skills and experience resulting in beneficial growth to myself and the company.
2006 - 2014 Volunteer Program Director/Music Director, WXTS-FM, Toledo, OH
· Assisted with set-up and programming of station automation program; set up studio clocks and I.D. breaks for successful on-air execution. As Music Director, cultivated and maintained relationships with music promotions personnel; selected and entered music tracks into automation system; developed on-air playlist for reporting to industry trade magazine.
5/1996 - 5/2000
Operations Manager/Production Director/ Jazz Show Producer-Host, WSMZ-FM, Columbus, OH
· Coordinated local and network programming, commercials, ID’s, liners, etc. for successful on-air execution; composed, edited and recorded commercials. Entered programming information into station automation system; Produced and hosted weekly jazz program; performed occasional announcer and board operator duties.
11/1981 - 9/1995
Assistant Station Manager/Music Director/ Afternoon Drive Announcer, WXTS-FM, Toledo, OH
· Assisted in developing policy and programming for public radio station; As Music director, cultivated and maintained relationships with music promotions personnel; Developed weekly on-air playlist for reporting to industry trade magazines; Producer-Host of afternoon drive time jazz program.
12/1993 – 6/1995
Account Executive/Assistant Music Director/Morning Drive Announcer, WJZE-FM, Toledo, OH
· Developed and serviced clients for advertising; Worked with Music Director on music selection and correspondence with record company promotions personnel; Producer-Host of morning drive time program
11.1991 – 3/1993
Production Director/Morning Drive Time Announcer, WVOI-AM, Toledo, OH
· Composed, edited and produces station commercials; coordinated network and local commercials for successful on-air execution; assigned production duties to on-air personnel; Producer-Host of morning drive time program.
1980 - Attended classes at Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
1976 - 1980
Diploma earned from J.W. Scott High School, Toledo, OH
Major: Radio Broadcasting/English
Computer & Software
Customized pc...Windows 10, office 2016, Digital Audio Software · Adobe Audition, Sony Sound Forge · Automation Systems Worked With – Scott Systems, Digilink, NexGen/Player 101
e-mail, snail mail
Hire Jonathan as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Jonathan Turner about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.