Range of Accents:
Southern Bell Dialect, Southern Hick Dialect, Valley Girl Dialect, Eastern European/Russian Accent, French Accent.
Range of Characters:
Baby, Princess, Wicked Witch, Old Lady, Youth, little girl, Snuggle Fabric Softener Bear, Russian Spy, Playful and/or Sexy French Maid, Cat, Lady Bug, 1930s News Announcer, Professor, May West, Valley Girl
Upbeat and cheerful for product promotion.
Melodic and magical for princess, fairytale and story-time themes.
Warm and fluid for narrations.
Sexy and or playful for commercials.
Professional direct, and fluid for presentations.
English (North American), French
French, North American
Child, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
My voice has been used in:
- narration for plays and stage productions.
- narration of student documentaries.
- radio warning broadcasts for NOAA Weather Radio.
- announcements for dance competitions.
- Aliso Creek Productions voiceover training in commercials, animation, and characterizations.
- University of Southern California: BA in Geography, Minor in Performing Arts
- Forensic Speaking
Voice Over Clients
NOAA Weather Radio
Hire Jamie as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Jamie Stern about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.