I am geographically located in northern Arizona, in the Prescott area.
Several colleagues encouraged me to return to voice overs, instead of as a \"side business\". I'm excited to say I have the time and experience to make your projects come alive! I'm in the process of recording new demo reels. Feel free to invite me to audition for your project!
My voice will delight you with these qualities:
I also speak Spanish as a second language.
As a non-union talent, I have done proprietary voice overs for my employers as a part of internal and proprietary training programs.
August 2008, I launched my own training services business and I provide clients with my female audio narration talent.
I completed a large e-learning narration project where I recorded, edited, and produced the audio narration for a 60-minute course. The client insisted on me as the female voice talent over other actors. She was very pleased with the audio results.
2015, after a hiatus, several business colleagues encouraged me to return to \"Active\" status. One colleague said August 2015, \"Jenise, I could listen to your voice forever!\"
* Valley Girl,
* Minnesotan (think: \"Fargo\" or Sarah Palin or Tina Fey),
* Chihuahua (Beverly Hills or otherwise),
* Whiny little girl,
* Sultry and sensual adult female (PG-rated content only),
* Sensible business woman,
* Warm, relaxing narrator,
* Cheerful, Life Is Exciting narrator,
English (North American), English
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I completed voice-over workshops facilitated by well-known southern California VO coach and talent Beverly Bremers.
I've sung in choirs off and on for several years, enjoying the performance aspect of music.
I have also presented publicly at conferences and chapter meetings of professional associations.
M.A., Spanish Language and Literature, CSU, Northridge.
Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language.
AKG Perception 220 mic Yeti Blue USB mic
Computer & Software
MacBook Pro Adobe Audition CC (current version)
Focusrite Saffire 6 USB preamp interface
Skype ftp (Filezilla)
I record from my home studio. I also have access to a professional recording set-up for an hourly rate.
Copywriting and Proofreading
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
I am an experienced trainer and technical writer. I can critique and revise scripts. I also have an "ear" for monologues and dialogs. I create online learning and I work hard to create audio that engages the audience.
Let me help you with your editing/proofreading needs.
Hire Jenise as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Jenise Cook about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.