Big range of character voices. Clear, articulate, fun, and personal. Can do impressions but I take the most pride in bringing life to YOUR characters. Improvisation, sketch-comedy, hosting, and musical theatre training.
English, English (North American)
Australian, British, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), Irish, New Zealand, North American, Scottish (Standard Scottish English), US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US New England (Boston, Providence), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Cartoons, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Radio, Videogames
Notable voice and performance work includes:
* Meowth, Jigglypuff, Rattata in "The Pokemusical"
* Recurring voice on The English Firsthand Series (teaching for ESL students)
* Comet in "The Eight Reindeer Monologues"
* 15 characters in "Bloody, Bloody Andrew Jackson"
* Host and Announcer for Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, The Los Angeles Dodgers, Scooby Doo's Halloween Bash, The Muscle Beach Challenge, and on KCRW.
BA Theatre Performance from San Francisco State University
Studied at Upright Citizens Brigade, Groundlings, and Comedy Sportz
Musical theatre with Barbara Damasheck
additional voice training with Richard Nickol
Hire Josh as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Josh Hillinger about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.