- V.O. for national radio ad for pet product DeSkunkin Jubilee
- Contest announcer for a Nick at Nite call-in contest
- Worked w/producer of animated GARFIELD on his personal animation project; was brought on to perform 4 character voices: superhero, cowboy, chubby nerd, two villains.
- Performed all voices on Cartoon Network/Adult Swim pilot presentation (Google "Totally Bad Wrestling Adult Swim") including 2 announcers, tough Southern wrestler, Marlon Brando, Miss Piggy, a mean German, and smart dog.
- Performed all character voices for children's tale "The Great, Big Santa Story" -- including Santa, Mrs. Claus, the elves, the narrator, and 3 villains
English (North American), English
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Studied public speaking, and non-regional speaking, in college under world renowned Frances LaShoto.
Computer & Software
e-mail or dropbox
Happy to provide test clips, trying different acting as well as vocal approaches to the work until we find what fits for you.
Hire Keith as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Keith P about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.