I have a very strong, clear voice. I speak proper English and have great vocabulary skills as well.
English (North American), English
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Business, Documentaries, Educational, Jingles, Music, Radio, Telephone
I have no experience, I am a very fast learner and capable of achieving anything
200 E. Six forks road Apt. B3 Raleigh, NC
A challenging career as a restaurant manager to work toward my ultimate goal of owning my own restaurant.
07/11-12/11 California Pizza Kitchen (919) 792-3300 Raleigh, NC
· Arranged settings on tables
· Maintained assigned station, including table pieces, side stands and chairs.
· Trained new employees in customer service. Cleaning the store, and proper served meals to patrons according to established rules of etiquette, working in a formal setting.
· Relayed orders to kitchen and served courses from kitchen and service bars.
· Wrote order on checks or memorized orders.
· Observed diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal had been completed.
· Garnished and decorated dishes preparatory to serving.
· Totaled bills and accepted payments
05/05-04/13 Wizard of Paws (919) 400-0630 Raleigh, NC
Assistant Manager, Groomers assistant, and Personal Assistant
1. Assistant Manager:
· Guarded dogs against injury and illegal acts.
· Verified credentials of each dog, comparing color, name and sex of dog and name of owner.
· Notified owner and veterinary personnel in cases of injury or suspected illness.
2. Groomers assistant:
· Combed, clipped, trimmed, and shaped dogs coats to groom dogs, using knowledge of canine characteristics and grooming techniques and style.
· Successfully handled all animals with care and consideration for the safety and well-being of the animal and the owner.
3. Personal assistant:
· Compiled and maintained personnel records.
· Processed employment activities.
· Computed wages and recorded data for use in payroll processing.
· Sold animal products to customer.
· Responded to written and telephone requests for grooming appointments
2010/2011 Wake Technical College Raleigh, NC
National Restaurant Association ServSafe Certification
· Significant courses included: Career Readiness Center, Hotel and Lodging Management, Professional etiquette classes on how to be positive in hard situations as well as how to be an assertive talker and listener.
References: Professional Reference: Emily Hoban - (919) 833-9041
Stephanie Fife - (919) 594-3246
Jonathan Harris - (919) 798-3490
Chandra Ferguson - (919) 400-0630
Personal Reference: James Bur t- (919) 624-1943
Jennifer Chadwick (910) 409-2974
James Wells - (919) 255-8636
built in computer
Computer & Software
acer, windows 8, built in webcam
Hire Lakeilah as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Lakeilah wells about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.