GRABBING YOUR AUDIENCE BY THE... ...EARS!
Listen up folks! Well done for stopping by and taking a peek at Lee’s vocal offerings. Today is your day because Lee is worth listening to.
LEE'S MISSION IS SIMPLE: "I listen to what you have to say, so that your audience can truly hear your message."
When he says he listens, he really does listen. When you discuss you voice-over project with Lee, he will be attentive to your needs, and give you the results you desire. You will be taken through a descriptive process of your copy so that Lee knows exactly who your audience is, and the context in which they are being addressed. All of these factors contribute to the style and feel of the read that lee is famous for and people love so much. After all it is his job to provide you with the great voice-over you’re looking for.
Lee understands that time is of the essence, and you may need your Friday order delivered by Monday. Well, Lee can work during the evenings of the weekend to get that job done for you, depending on the length of the project.
English, English (British)
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* Infomercial for a shipping company, pitching to investors
* 'Today was Yesterday' (Adam Weaver - Nottingham Trent University) - voice of an animated character in a mysterious temporal loop.
* 'What could have been' (Adam Butler) - voice of Dan, the protagonist.
* 'Mock commercial [Match] (Westminster University).
* 'Mock commercial [Cancer Research]' (Westminster University).
* 'Murder Mysterys in Space' - Voice acting multiple character voices.
* 'Just Talk to Me' (Volp Media) - Voice of a caller to a radio show with a threatening message.
* 'Lincoln Trail' (Ben Atkinson) - Voices for a well-spoken bishop and a Lincolnshire farmer describing the history of Lincoln. This project will be available on the Internet in the near future.
* Lee's English - Voice-overs for English grammar educational videos shown on the Internet.
Actors Workshop, Nottingham, England.
Computer & Software
PC running Sonar X3
MOTU Microbook II interface
Small jobs, usually within 24 hours. Larger jobs are dependent on length and takes.
Lee listens to you and gives you want you want.
Quotes include multiple takes, usually until you are happy.
Script changes made after the quote has been accepted will nullify the previous quote and create a new job, which may need to be re-quoted.
Script changes made after the first take will create a new job and may be invoiced in addition to the original work.
“I had been looking for a male voice to use in our mock up Match.com radio commercial. Lee had voiced a cancer commercial for us before and I really liked the emphasis and tone he had to his voice, which is why I chose him for this project. Throughout the time of me giving the brief, to the finished product, Lee has been reliable, efficient and professional. He understood what I wanted and without much direction at all, he delivered the audio to a high quality standard. I would definitely use Lee again and I highly recommend him for any voice over roles you have in mind.”Smoke Radio
Luke Gregory - Commercials Producer. The Sunday Jam - Smoke Radio
Voice Over Clients
2013 - University of Westminster
2013 - Nottingham Trent University
2013 - University of Lincoln
2013 - Volp Media
2013 - Ben Atkinson - broadcaster
2012 - Lee's English - Education
Hire Lee as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Lee Saunders about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.