Ratana is a versatile performer, capable of delivering a wide range of ages, attitudes and accents - just right for your next project. Well versed in commercial, animation, video game, promos & narration. Ratana is.... Bright & energetic, sassy & cute, or assured & professional. This is the voice of a girl in the know, a teen spotting the latest trend, a woman with the facts, a fast talker with the quick disclaimer, or a character you can trust. And speaking of characters - babies, little kids (girls & boys), teenage girls, old women and quirky characters (with a hint of New York, New Jersey, Minnesota, Cockney, London, France, Germany, Australia, China, Korea, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines, if you wish.... although not all at the same time!) Contact Ratana for... - adorable or cranky babies - cute toddlers (boys & girls) - precocious kids (boys & girls) - teens with attitude (girls) - adult women (20s-30s) who are matter of fact, knowing, sardonic, sarcastic, ironic, sexy, fun, or professional - senior women who are cute grandmas, or cranky curmudgeons - dialects of all types: British (high & low), Cockney, Irish, French, Minnesota, New York (Long Island), New Jersey, Australian, Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Hawaiian - animated projects - narration & storytelling - promos - radio imaging (online or broadcast) - corporate presentations or demonstrations Well versed in all aspects of voice over, as well as singing and improvisational comedy. Ratana is ready & able to deliver the perfect read for your next animation, commercial, promo or narration project!
French, English, German, English (North American), Italian
Australian, British, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, North American, Philippines (Filipino, Tagalog), Russian, Thai, US General American (GenAm), Vietnamese
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Funny Stuff: Over 4 years of improv comedy performance with Ghost Party and Team X (house teams at M.i.'s Westside Comedy Theater), including festival appearances at: Seattle Festival of Improv Theater, Austin Out of Bounds Comedy Festival, LA Improv Comedy Festival and Hawaii Improvaganza.
- Producer & ensemble performer of Musical Madness, a long-form musical improv team.
- Performer in "One Night Only," a short form musical improv team.
- Producer of "Comedy FIGHTS Cancer," a comedy variety show benefitting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Business Stuff: Marketing Expert with nearly 10 years of experience in product development, branding and international marketing.
Voiceover Stuff: Over 5 years of experience, trained in every discipline. Selected client work (and links, if available) are below or featured on my youtube channel: (Website hidden)
- Citgo Visa TV Commercial
- Buckle Up Vermont TV/Web commercial
- Loehmann's radio commercials
- Fantastic Sams radio commercial
-"What is Nano" - Science Alberta Foundation
2011 Webby Winner (Online Animated Video)
-Nano Careers - Science Alberta Foundation on (Website hidden)
- "Integrity" - Shelter Insurance TV Commercial
(note: opens in new window/tab)
(Website hidden) - Demo Narration
- Dolores Diehl / Voiceover Connection (Commercial & Animation)
- Jeannie Elias / Bark & Scratch (Commercial & Animation)
- Johnny Gidcomb / Loop de Loop (ADR/Looping)
- Richard Horovitz (Animation)
- Bob Joles / Voiceover Connection (Video Games)
- Sue Blu & Cynthia Songe / Blupka Productions (Commercial & Animation)
- Huck Liggett / Voicecaster (Commercial)
- Susan Palyo / Voicetrax West (Commercial)
- Martha Mayakis / TalkShop (Commercial)
- Joyce Castellanos & Gene Cordes / Promoteach (Promos & Trailers)
- Lynnanne Zager, Terry Douglas, Johnny Gidcomb / ADR & Looping
- Tom Keegan, Julene Renee / Motion Capture
- Mission Improvable Westside Comedy Training Program, Santa Monica
- UCB Los Angeles
- iO West (Musical Improv)
- Second City (Musical Improv)
Dr. Jonathan Reed
Shure KMS27, Audio Technica 2020
Macbook Pro, Audacity, Wavelab 8
.wav, .mp3 via e-mail or ftp
24-48 business hours unless otherwise noted
Available for SAG-AFTRA projects.
Activision / Skylander's Giants
Buckle Up Vermont
Citgo Good Rewards Visa
Science Alberta Foundation/Zensoft Studios
Hire Ratana for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Ratana T about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.