Ricky Key: Try and say my name out loud and not smile!
Find Me Online Here: (Website hidden) Email: (Email hidden) Phone (Phone hidden)
Wow! Thank you for visiting my profile here on voices.com! So I bet you're wondering what sets me apart from my very talented colleagues here on voices.com and also throughout the world in other venues. To be honest...I'm just like them. What we do, we do it well. When you mention VO acting, a spark of excitement burns in us. It takes a lot for us to remain composed when all we want to do is our best and convey our excitement at being able to do what we love! What still amazes me is that your passion and mine entangle themselves into something marvelous! Thank you for allowing me to help you in your journey.
My Professional Experience:
You might say, \"Well that's great, Ricky. A lot of other people have passion too! But why should I choose you?\" Well that's a great question imaginary interviewer.
1. It's fun to say my name out loud; go ahead try it: \"Ricky Key.\" See I told you!
2. You not only get a VO actor, you also get an experienced VO producer who understands the nuts and bolts of how a project is produced. I was a radio DJ with a slew of radio commercials under my belt, and before that I acted as a producer of commercials and independent feature films. During my producing days, I also found I had a love for audio mixing and mastering on those films. That love led me to my real passion for VO work.
3. I understand deadlines! We've all got things to do, and why should you wait for what you need? I get that, I carry mobile recording capabilities with me wherever I go. I'm out and about when I'm not recording and living an awesome life! When you need something immediately, I can record, mix it, and have it to you ASAP.
4. Your happiness is my priority. I want you to be not only satisfied with what I've done, but I want to EXCEED your expectations.
5. I AM NOT A PAIN. There is no diva behavior here. I'm here to serve your needs. When you think of me, I want a smile to come to your face. Your first slice of pizza is on me when you're in town-it's the New York way!
6. I'm a professional actor. Yep, that's right, you're hiring a professional actor. What does that really mean though? It means you're getting a guy who understands that VO work is equal parts business and art. I don't do this job because \"it's just fun, and like, someone told me I had a good voice, and you know, like, I thought well it looks easy, so why not?\" No, no, no. I value my reputation as much as you value your work.
Let's make great work together.
English, English (North American)
British, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), Irish, North American, US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
DJ at WUVT FM 90.7
Upright Citizens Brigade
William Esper Studio
BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
Warner Bros Producing Program through the University of Southern California
Audio-Technica AT 2020
Computer & Software
Quad Core I7 with Avid Audition, Ableton, and Audacity. Portable setup includes Quad Core HP Pavilion with Adobe Audition and Audacity.
Scarlet 2i2 Recording Interface, Real Traps Vocal Booth
Email, Snail Mail, Dropbox, Google Drive, other Digital means
48 hours or less (rush service available upon request)
-100% Satisfaction Guarantee
-You can personally direct me over the phone, Skype, email, or whatever else I can download to make things easier for you.
-Mix and Master my voice with your session.
-You want sound effects? I got sound effects. 10,000+ of them. I've got what you're looking for.
-I can deliver your completed audio file in whatever format works for you including popular formats such as wav, mp3, avi, and aiff.
-Do you not know what you need? Do file formats seem incredibly confusing? Are you thinking, "I just needed a voice to attach. I didn't know it would be complicated!" No sweat, contact me and we'll sort it out. I have years of experience. Let's talk about it.
"Ricky, you really gave the scene a spark I wasn't expecting. I'm glad our paths crossed." -Stephen CoombsRedhouse Productions LLC
Voice Over Clients
Compelling Melodies LLC
WUVT FM 90.7
Red Cross, Community Housing Partners, YMCA Events PSAs
and it's growing every day!
Hire Ricky as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Ricky Key about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.