\"The face behind a hundred voices.\" Rizzo has a resonant, natural, and comfortable-sounding voice. Hire me when you need a quick-turnaround, professional voice with 38 years of experience in radio and television. Your audio project will be delivered---ON TIME, exactly as you need (Website hidden) my voice and audition? Please click the \"thumbs up\" button to add me to your favorites so you can find me when you need me. I HAVE TWO GOALS: 1) make sure you are ABSOLUTELY PLEASED with the finished voiceover; 2) work with you now and long into the future.
English (North American), English
British, French, German, Italian, North American, US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged, Senior
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
• Narrator for three short documentary films, March, 2015
• Hed Hi Media
• voice for iHeartRadio
• The voice of hundreds of commercials for radio and television.
• years of experience in radio and television: script writing, production, voiceover
• Singer and acted in theatre
Narrator and producer of the more than 80 audio books:
• Cooper's Kids
• Sparrowhawk, books 1-7
• #9 Grundpark Road
• "Living in More Than One World: How Peter Drucker's Wisdom Can Inspire and Transform Your Life" by Bruce Rosenstein
• "Rancid: A Zombie Novel" by P.A. Douglas (creating at least 8 different voices)
• "Hell in An Loc" by Lam Quang Thi (hundreds of Vietnamese pronunciations)
• "Road to Safwan" by Stephen Bourque and John Burdan III (about the first Iraqi war)
• "Achiever" a great self-help book by Lorenzo Sellers
• "Labor's Time" by Jonathon Cutler about the downfall of the UAW in the 50's and 60's
• "Waking God, Book III" a spiritual thriller by Phillip F. Harris
• "Oddities & Entities" award-winning sci-fi novel by Roland Allnach
• "Remnants" award-winning sci-fi novel by Roland Allnach
• "illusions by Design," auto-biography by Patrick Ricchiuti
• "Shooting Angels," a novel by Nicolas Sansone
• "The Biggest Door" a novel by Ken Russo
• "Above the Thunder: Reminiscences of a Field Artillery Pilot in World War II"
• "The Voice & Vision of Woody Guthrie"
• "The Power of Your Past"
• "Scarface Al and the Crime Crusaders"
• "Grant at Vicksburg: The General and the Siege"
• "Holy Gospels in One" by Andre Dellerba.
• "Jesus Taught It, Too." by Phillip F. Harris
• "Biblical Studies in Motion: British Korean Scholarly Contributions"
• "First Day at Gettysburg"
• "Nuzi, Women's Rights and Hurrian Ethnicity"
B.A. from Michigan State University. Years of experience in radio and television industry in sales, copywriting and voice-overs.
Studying with Pat Fraley (LA) and Joan Baker (NYC)
Computer & Software
three Apple computers, Focusrite pre-amp & Logic Pro X
sound booth, Audio Technica headphones
Dropbox, voices.com, e-mail, disk
when you need it
I am always interested in your direction and critique to make a better production. The bottom line: you are extremely pleased with the final product.
Hours available: when you need me
After many years of writing copy for business, copy writing service is available as well as complete editing and files delivered in the format needed for your job.
Gregg does great work! Very conscientious and thorough. We've used him for a long time.South Bend television station
Awesome Job by Gregg! This was an extremely tough project - Hebrew and Greek names. Gregg made every effort to look up the correct pronunciation because he loves quality and passion. I could hear his passion through his voice and his jaw dropping expressions.Andy Dell
Exactly what i needed. and in the first session. Highly recommended.Gideon Rabi
Narration of the audiobook, "Jesus Taught It, Too: The Early Roots of the Law of Attraction"Phillip Harris
"You've done a great job!"
We were amazed at how clear your voice is - it is a true gift to have such a clear voice. And what we noticed throughout the fifteen minutes is that you make academic prose come alive and make it interesting. We can detect a kind of interested passion in your voice which has the power of drawing the audience in. This quality is quite rare - other academic publishers must love your voice, like we do.The Hermit Kingdom Press
Thank you for being our Producer; we are very happy with your production.
Voice Over Clients
• Iron Smoke Whiskey
• iHeart Radio
• Patrick Henry Press
• Hed Hi Media
• Andre Dellerba
• All Things That Matter Press (multiple projects)
• Hermit Kingdom Press (multiple projects)
• University Press Audiobooks (multiple projects)
• Davis & Company (character voice and narrator for company video)
• Dr. Jolt Video Game
• All-Star Brokerage
• HFS Tractor
• CD Hotline
• South Bend, IN jeweler
• Michigan-wide grocery chain
Hire Gregg as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Gregg Rizzo about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
Iron Smoke Whiskey 34 Listens
Detroit basketball 16 Listens
BMW-3 Series "Yet" 24 Listens
"Winter" 4 Listens
audiobook demo 20 Listens
Tim McManus for Job #72531 Memoirs Of an Unfinished Generation: Fron a Half Century of Wars and WhimsSep 14, 2015
Casey Gatti for Job #132215 REVISED SCRIPT - New Channels (Narrator and Boss)Feb 23, 2015
Katherine Warner for Job #114612 The Exit Counselor Lightning turnaround! Excellent flexibility, professional, great at taking direction and reading our minds before we even thought to ask. Amazing work, hopefully this is the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship with this narrator!Aug 20, 2014
Casey Gatti for Job #72403 Measurement Fear! - Narrator & Bill Jones (the CEO) Thanks GregMar 25, 2013
Gideon Rabi for Job #70124 voice act Exactly what i needed. and in the first session. Highly recommended.
Jan 29, 2013
Andy Dell for Job #69058 Holy Gospels in One Awesome Job by Gregg! This was an extremely tough project - Hebrew and Greek names. Gregg made every effort to look up the correct pronunciation because he loves quality and passion. I could hear his passion through his voice and his jaw dropping expressions. There were times I wanted to say - Wow - that's better than I imagined. He is very easy to work with. Thanks Gregg.Jan 21, 2013
Matt and Kim Mahoney Media Group for Job #66554 Scouting Camera TV Spots The read worked well.Nov 29, 2012
Nathan Rogerson for Job #65842 Pre-Recorded Telephone Message Greg has a awesome voice and was very quick to turn around the audio. I plan on using him for other projects if he accepts.
Oct 30, 2012