Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Technically, I've been training for this career all my life, but didn't know it til about 5 years ago. I have experience in amateur productions dating back to the mid 70's.
Voice has been my passion since I first learned to speak. In fact, my Mother claims I sang my first words. Growing up in the ‘golden age of television’ I was surrounded by TV jingles, show theme songs and theatre show tunes which I enthusiastically memorized.
- Music Man – Marian the Librarian
- Guys and Dolls – Hot Box Dancer
- How to Succeed in Business – Rosemary Pilkington
- Carousel - Chorus
- The Lowland Sea – featured soloist
- Cole – featured soloist
- Arthur Joseph – Vocal Awarenes Institute
- PCC voiceover class – Eve Elliott
- Citrus College voiceover class – Voices for All
Voice training (singing):
- Citrus College
- UC Irvine
- Various private singing coaches
Computer & Software
Mac Book Pro
less than a week
Hire Shirley as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Shirley Slattery about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.