I am a newbie in this industry. However, I can compensate for the lack of experience with commitment, dedication and of course a stentorian voice. My voice is deep, well-groomed and I sound serious and formal when I speak. I have done some voice over work at college level but none of this magnitude or in this capacity. I am making early inroads in this industry with a hope to a carve a place for my voice.
English (North American), English, Hindi, English (Australian)
Australian, India (Hindi), North American
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
1. Have done sports news podcasts for (Website hidden)
2. Have been a part of the college Literary and Debating Club.
3. Participated in various Inter-school Elocution and Extempore competitions.
4. Successfully completed the following courses
- Phonetics and Spoken English
- Effective Public Speaking
5. Also in the process of starting Regular Broadcasting for the MAARS news.
Pursuing a BE in Electronics and Instrumentation and A MSc in Chemistry
Hire Shashank as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Shashank Saurav about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.