- performed live as a vocalist for over 25 years locally (and still going
- can do a flawless Australian accent, due to being Australian
- just wants to try this Voicing thing out, is keen to learn, and is mainly after experience at this stage
- can write simple lyrics/ditties if required
- can also provide music (most guitar styles and basic electronica) as well, if required
- prides himself on having the appropriate level of literacy standards, and asking the correct questions to make sure he understand his task(s)
- can only talk about himself in third person for so long
English (Australian), English
Australian, England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Audiobooks, Documentaries, Videogames
Although I've performed live, mostly locally, for 25 years, I don't really think that's going to help me here, apart from two things:
1) My confidence in my ability to do a creative task, and
2) Working with others to achieve common goals
And frankly I hardly think I'm the only one here offering that. I know we're supposed to sell ourselves and all that great stuff, but let's be realistic.
So why would you want me? I wish I could give you a great reason. I intend to come back here later and give one, but right now I just want the profile filled out.
Finished Grade 12 at my local College, specializing in Drama and Music Studies.
Shure SM-58, Behringer (unknown model)
Computer & Software
AMD CPU PC with Adobe Audition
Line 6 UX1 Pod (for vocal tones)
Depends on the project. Rule of thumb, though: If you're paying me, you get time priority over everything in my life that isn't 'my family' or 'my job'.
I have a fairly deep voice.
I would be best utilized for a no-nonsense reading of anything in an Australian accent, perhaps something about dangerous animals or surfing.
I would ideally like to voice a character in a video game, preferably a villain. I would also be keen to do a bunch of character barks for a video game, or even just the jumping/pain sounds.
Hire Liam as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Liam Padmore about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.