Quirky, Clean, Bright, Friendly, Warm, Believable
Commercial - Perky and bright for youthful, hip products or friendly and warm for more motherly tones.
Narration - Energetic, Disney extraordinaire.
Presentation - able to relay serious information with a light, likable tone.
English (North American), English, English (British)
British, North American, US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Podcasting, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- While living in Germany for 3.5 years, I worked in voice-overs re-recording Japan-animated, German-language cartoons to American English.
- Came back to US and have been performing for many years on Broadway.
- Musical Theater credits include Beauty and the Beast, Cats, Starlight Express, plus multiple Off-Broadway productions and Regional productions.
- Multiple non-union commercials.
- Recently recorded numerous Corporate Preparedness videos for a large, non-profit and decided to recapture my passion for the VO business.
- To view full acting resume go to
- 10 years of voice-over study in NYC, mainly with Edge Studios + others.
- Also studied voice-overs with Danielle Quisenberry, Bettye Zoller, Kevin Delaney, Deb Munro, Julie Williams, Stuart Dillon, Kevin Taylor and Paul Liberti.
- Studied acting with William Esper (Meisner technique).
Well-versed in medical terminology:
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in pre-med from University of Nevada, Las Vegas as well as continued adult education in forensics and nutrition.
- Extensive Corporate Preparedness training from American Red Cross including recording multiple employee training tutorials.
- Previously worked for doctor specializing in autism.
Well-versed in dance terminology:
- Professional dancer in theater, ballet, jazz, and tap as well as gymnastics.
- sailing, Pilates and yoga. Also make my own jewelry.
Computer & Software
MacBook Pro OS Sierra
Email, FTP, postal
Quick 2 days. 1 week maximum.
"Tia comfortably delivers serious information with a quality that is friendly and inviting."American Red Cross
Voice Over Clients
American Red Cross
Harlem Yacht Club
Prime Events Telephony
Scholarship Tax Credit infomercial
Numerous e-learning videos for ages K-12
Hire Tia as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Tia Zorne about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.