-Performs a large range of characters
-Extensive radio and podcast hosting experience
-Extensive stage and on camera experience in plays, television, commercials, and feature films.
English (North American), English, Spanish
North American, Spanish
Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
WILL HAZA PODCAST, Los Angeles, CA June 2014-Present
• Created and hosts original talk show which focuses on the improvisation
and comedy scene in Los Angeles.
• Designed format of audio shows and writes scripts.
• Researched topics for programs.
• Used journalistic interviewing techniques.
• Books guest talent from top improv theaters in Hollywood such as:
iO West, Second City, the Upright Citizens Brigade theater, and
Self Employed 2003-Present
• Collaborate and train with industry professionals to further enhance the
craft of performing.
• Acted in various television programs, films, theater shows, and
• Played a major role in an Independent feature film Roulette, which
received numerous film festival awards, including the Best Actor Award
for my role as Kessler.
• Starred in several Sprint Cellular commercials, as well as, a PSA for the
Guest Co-host March 2014
Indie 100 radio, Burbank, CA
• Co-hosted the indie 100 radio morning entertainment talk show.
• Demonstrated an incisive, off-beat style, outstanding improvisational
skills, and a ability to engage an audience.
• Conducted celebrity guest interview and assisted in seamlessly
transitioning between interview segments and music breaks.
Writer/Producer (Phone hidden)
Riot Act Entertainment, Washington, DC
• Pitched sketch ideas at writers’ meetings.
• Scheduled work to meet deadlines.
• Attended table reads and revised scripts based on producer feedback
• Researched relevant pop culture and news events.
• Wrote and directed advertisements to promote live comedy shows for
headlining comedians, including: Paul Mooney, Dick Gregory, Judy Gold,
Jeff Ross, Kathleen Madigan and Bob Saget.
Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C. (Phone hidden)
Bachelor of Arts, Drama
Idyllwild Arts Academy, Idyllwild, CA, June 2001
Theater Diploma, Drama
The Missing Piece Theater, Burbank, CA 2012-Present
Scene Study with Robert D’Avanzo
Washington Improv Theater, Washington, DC (Phone hidden)
Completed Level 5, Advanced Long-form Improvisation
Upright Citizens Brigade Theater, New York, NY (Phone hidden)
Completed Level 401, Long-form Improvisation
Computer & Software
Hire Will as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Will Haza about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.