Began career in Radio at the age of 16. Spent five years working for a division of a national broadcasting company in Indianapolis as On Air Personality, Promotions Assistant and Producer.
- Voiced two spots for Franklin College (Franklin, IN) which ran across multiple stations in Central Indiana.
- First Place, Radio Spot Production - Indiana Association of School Broadcasters State Competition (2001)
- Sports Play by Play Commentator (Phone hidden), 89.3 WJEL FM (North Central HS - Indianapolis)
English (North American), English, Spanish
North American, Spanish
Business, Internet, Music, Radio, Television
03/2010 - Current One Love Entertainment & Marketing - Venice, CA
● Self-ran Entertainment & Marketing service company.
● DJing – Creative Marketing – Event Planning – Voice Over Talent – Music
10/2006 - 02/2011 Radio One - Indianapolis, IN
Promotions Assistant / On-Air Personality / Associate Producer
● Interact with general public as instructed by the Promotions Director during live broadcasts and various promotional activities and serve as liaison for Promotions Department as needed.
● Responsible for broadcast equipment training for new Promotions Department members.
● Assist Executive and Affiliate Producers with daily job functions and fill in as acting Producer as needed.
● Served as Executive or Affiliate Producer; Russ Parr Morning Show (HOT 96.3), The Scotty Show (RadioNOW 100.9), The Tom Joyner Morning Show (106.7 WTLC FM), The Yolanda Adams Morning Show (AM 1310)
● (Phone hidden) Indiana Black Expo 106.7 WTLC FM Stage Manager
● 2008 “Jay Rio's 12 Days of Christmas” Producer (HOT 96.3 WHHH FM) (Phone hidden) Indianapolis 500 Kids Day Festival Event Manager
● RadioNOW 100.9 WNOU FM On Air Personality
Ball State University - Muncie, IN (2003 - 2008)
Bachelor of Fine Arts - Telecommunications
● Focus; Marketing and Promotions
● Fields of Media Studied: Ethics, Digital Message Design and Analysis, Media Law and Audience Analysis.
North Central High School - Indianapolis, IN (1999 - 2003)
Indiana Honors & Core 40 Diplomas
J. Everett Light Career Center (2001 - 2003)
Certified in Radio/TV Spot Production
National Vocational Technical Honor Society
Voice Over Clients
Franklin College (Indianapolis)
Playing Grown-Up (Non-For Profit)
Hire Adam for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Adam Sapurstein about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.