- Online reader for SpokenLayer [dot com], voicing articles for several publications including Time Magazine, Sports Illustrated, The New Republic, and BBC Magazine.
- Voiced several characters for a videogame called IntenseLife.
- Narrated promotional/instructional videos for Erudite Inc., a manufacturer of high-security shipping containers.
- Shared voiceover duties with actor Kevin Kline in a documentary on American inventor/philanthropist Peter Cooper.
- Voiced several comedic characters on a website for CrazyTalk, an animation software.
- In a documentary called "A Woman for Our Time," shared voiceover dialogue (several scenes, multiple characters) with actor Karina Arroyave, whose numerous on-camera credits include significant roles in the film "Crash" and the TV series "24."
- Voiced an Australian soldier for a History Channel documentary on World War II.
- Voiced, edited and produced the audiobook edition of "Next to Nothing," a collection of 13 short stories by Keith Banner.
- Voiced a courtroom attorney in an audiobook on the assassination of Martin Luther King.
- Voiced an interpreter/translator on a video installation at the interactive Action Center to End World Hunger in New York City.
English (North American), English
Australian, British, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), French, German, Italian, North American, Spanish, US New England (Boston, Providence), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
In addition to the highlights above, professional voiceover projects have included:
Paris Gourmet (online recipe/instructional videos, prod. Shirley Hall) -- presenter (lead)
The Story of Matthew (30-min narrative film, dir. Chris Shimojima) -- two lead roles
Lost Ballparks of New York (documentary feature, dir. Ethel Malley) -- narrator (lead)
Lest We Forget (documentary feature, dir. Jason DaSilva) -- narrator
Intoxicating Rhymes (documentary feature, dir. Majeed Beenteha) -- narrator (lead)
Parisian Flash-Cards (11-min narrative film, dir. Chris Shimojima) -- narrator (lead)
Mf2 Is Coming (animated promo, prod. Eric Dorfman) -- Stick Man (lead)
Zompire Vixens from Pluto (web series, dir. Jenna Payne) -- announcer on trailer
Fitzgerald's Flask (narrative film, prod. Snyder Films) -- announcer on trailer
Sound Effects Library (background audio material, prod. C5 Sound) -- NBA announcer
- voiceover training: Lisa Fischoff, NY
- scene study, on-camera, commercials with several NY casting directors active in film, television, theatre
- acting: 5 years with Austin Pendleton and others at HB Studio, NY (scene study, Shakespeare, improv)
- master's degrees in music and library science, Catholic University
- B.A. in English and music, Providence College
Zoom H2N, Samson C03U.
Computer & Software
Computer: Hewlett-Packard Pavilion (Windows 8.1). Software: Audacity, AVS and several other audio utilities.
E-mail and other fast online services (DropBox, Google Drive, etc) as well as conventional ground/air services.
Very fast, normally within 24 hours.
I am extremely careful and accurate - kind of a perfectionist - but I also know from many years of experience how important a deadline is. I will honor that, even if it means working all night. I hold myself to a very high standard. My goal, on every project, is to give you not only the quality audio you're hoping for, but something we can both be proud of.
Voice Over Clients
The New Republic (magazine)
Action Center to End World Hunger
BBC News Magazine
numerous directors, producers, writers
Hire Richard as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Richard Brundage about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.