Give your next project the unique sound it deserves. I have a North-American Canadian everyday average joe kind of voice with the qualities of someone you've known and trusted for a long time. Soft and understanding or strong and assertive you're going to hear a real person. Naturally my voice has a soothing, smooth quality to it with a slight low end growl. Being an audio engineer and producer myself, I take direction very well and look forward to working with you on accomplishing your specific project goals.
Don't worry about last minute revisions either, the job isn't done until you're happy. Past projects range from Commercial to Corporate Explainer Videos however I would love to get more involved in Narration, E-Learning, Apple Voice Style, Video Games and even Cartoons. All works are non-union.
Need someone warm and conversational ? How about believable and informative ? No problem :) Motivational, professional, confident and natural I have your voice over needs covered.
I am also bi-lingual and in the early stages of creating French Canadian content. Demo's will be made available soon however in the meantime I would love to produce a custom audition for your next French / Quebecois project.
Thanks for reading :)
English (North American), English, French (Canadian)
Canadian, French, French (Québécois), North American
Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* On camera character work (hacker, voice of the resistance) for videogame "Technolust" to be released for the Oculus Rift in 2015.
* On camera and voice over work for an independent series of beer commercials from Dark Phoenix Pictures.
* Signed Agency Agreement with Foster Talent Toronto.
* Worked with casting director Kim Hurdon of KH Casting Toronto.
* Worked with Marice Tobias of Tobias Entertainment Group.
* Independently recorded and produced lifted versions of existing Molson Canadian, Canadian Tire and Lexus commercials.
* Graduated from Music Industry Arts at Fanshawe College, London Ontario.
* Wrote, engineered and produced a Mac Book air commercial for EMAC studios in London Ontario. First experience performing voice over. From studio owner Joe Vaughan: "I record guys like you for a living, and I'd work with you any day".
* Extensive experience recording, engineering and producing various forms of music in both studio and home studio setting using Pro Tools and Apple Logic.
* Experience being recorded as a guitar and bass guitar player in a studio setting.
Honors Bachelor of Business Administration - Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo Ontario
Audio Recording/Music Production Diploma (Music Industry Arts) - Fanshawe College, London Ontario
Macbook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Universal Audio TwinFinity 710 Mic Preamp, UREI 1176 Rack Compressor, PRO TOOLS 8
Dropbox, Megaupload, Email, Courrier
24 hours for most projects
Professional quality voice over recordings for radio / television commercials, promotion, e-learning, audio books, corporate narration, documentaries, video game, telephony, etc. Quick turnaround with easy to fix revisions.
Dark Pheonix Pictures, JBI Studios Los Angeles, Foster Talent, Kim Hurdon Casting (KH Casting), EMAC Studios, Scotiabank Toronto
Hire Jeff for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Jeff Burling about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.