Energetic and professional; approachable and conversational, Craig Dehut's voice has been featured in a variety of projects ranging from corporate and non-profits voiceovers, character voices for an animated web series, radio commercials and live broadcasts.
English (North American), English
US General American (GenAm), US West Coast (California, Portland)
Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Educational, Internet, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television
- Weekend DJ, radio personality, and Audio Editor for QMIX 107.3 (1 1/2 years)
- Voiceover artist for corporate clients and non-profits (3-4 years)
- Character voice for cartoon web series "The WBKO Web Team (1 year)
- Audiobook ("The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe")
- Fine Arts Degree in Video Production, Art Institute of Atlanta
Computer & Software
Macbook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) and Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred digital format (.wav, .mp3, .aiff, etc.)
Voice Over Clients
- 12 Stars Media
- Miller Pipeline
- Appian Media
Hire Craig as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Craig Dehut about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.