I have a unique voice and an adapt to any style. I currently do call center work and am told repeatedly that my voice and tone is soothing. I can also change my voice to a number of accents and enunciate my words with eloquence.
English (North American), English
Australian, British, Caribbean, North American, US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
• The Sheena D. Show: Principal Actress for Infomercial, “Social Media Addiction Campaign” July 2015 St. Louis, MO
• Rescued Church Drama Ministry: Directed and Acted in multiple short screen dramatizations for congregation. 2014-15 St. Louis, MO
• Finalist on the “Take America to College” Video Contest and featured in the final web series on USA (Website hidden) and did a blog, 2010. (Website hidden)oklyn, NY
• Featured in the Daily News Article on March 30, 2010 on going to college despite obstacles. (Website hidden), NY
• Female student scholar speaker at the Thurgood Marshall College Fund Annual Awards of Excellence dinner. March 24, 2011 Belleville NJ,
• KIPP Inspire Academy Commercial Voice-Over St Louis, MO
• Rescued Nation Radio
Computer & Software
Mac OS X
Hire Carolyn as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Carolyn Sealy about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.