Danielle’s voice is professional-sounding, authoritative yet reassuring. She has a facility with accents as well as technical, business and medical terminology due to her experience and education in business and health sciences. Danielle’s voice has been described as caring and soothing, great for storytelling. She is also a warm, energetic facilitator, able to motivate audiences and maximize understanding and absorption of key issues.
English (North American), French (Canadian), English
Arabic, British, Canadian, French, French (Québécois), Greek, Hebrew, Italian, North American, Russian, Spanish, US General American (GenAm), Yiddish
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Internet, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television
* 20+ years public speaking experience
* Classroom training on soft skills and technical software. Distance training through WebEx
* Experience in community theatre as a character actress in both French and English
* Danielle Silverman is a talented and versatile communicator, using her technological and communications skills in a variety of venues.
* Extensive expertise in management and marketing communication as well as business administration, project and event management, strategic planning, relationship management, and career and organizational development.
Danielle holds an MBA from Concordia University with a focus in Management and Marketing, as well as an M.A. in Organizational Development. She is a certified Personal Branding Coach and a graduate of Career Coach Institute and is a member of the International Coach Federation.
Computer & Software
Windows XP and M-Audio Fast Track and Audacity
M-AUDIO Fast Track interface
File folder on Voices.com or via email
24 hours or faster if required and possible
Record and edit voice scripts in my home studio.
Record while being directed using Skype.
Record in studio as requested
When I first heard Danielle audition, I knew I had to write in an additional character in my play, simply to have her voice grace my words on stage.Francois Ouimet, Albert (surmoi) for Theatre Le Tremplin
Voice Over Clients
Ottawa Little Theatre
Theatre Le Tremplin
Vision Coach International
Hire Danielle as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Danielle Silverman about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.