I am proficient in many voices and impersonating many accents. Voices include:
1. Something similar to the deep gravely voiced character on Inspector Gadget always petting the cat.
2. A straggly old man seeming to be trying to keep his teeth in as he talks.
3. The snooty, stuffy English butler.
4. Several variations on the redneck/ hillbilly type.
5. Professional Reading/ Speaking Voice for more seriousness.
6. Stereotypical lispy voice of homosexuals
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, Canadian, French, German, Mexican, New Zealand, North American, Russian, Spanish, US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Hire Daniel as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Daniel O'Lena about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.