Eugene Dinnall a.k.a. DJ Rhythm Dee a lover of all forms of music. Playing extensively in the bar and nightclub scene of Toronto as well as hosting a number of promotional events in the city has provided the platform and perspective of the ever changing music scene. Graduating from college with a diploma in Broadcasting DJ Rhythm Dee has worked at a number of Radio and T.V. stations but garnered his greatest pleasure from artist management as well running his own independent record label during the 1990’s. DJ Rhythm Dee also hosts a weekly podcast music series entitled BMS. The show delves into the backgrounds of R&B musicians which have contributed heavily to their respective eras. You can catch the show on various websites for a taste of the bass as we explore soul, funk, r&b, house, hip hop and jazz. .
English (North American), English
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I am a passionate about all forms of entertainment, music, movies, gaming, etc. My current objective is to assist entrepreneurs for needed Voice Over’s at a very competitive price. My goal is to build appreciation for products of entertainment or information allowing individuals to deliver a package which generates a truly meaningful experience for the consumer.
KEY STRENGTHS INCLUDE:
• In depth knowledge on music management, production, marketing and promotion.
• Voice Over Professional
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications
• Experienced in high paced, multi-task environments
• Full appreciation for pop/youth culture and associated drivers.
• Creative and adaptable, learn new responsibilities quickly and take initiative
• Thrives on dealing with a variety of people and challenges
• Highly motivated self-starter who combines enthusiasm with a strong work ethic
• TIFF Volunteer
• Rogers Television Volunteer
• Master Control Operator/Technical Producer for CKO News radio for eight years.
• Audio Engineer for CFTO Television for one year contract
• On air programmer at CHRY for 2 years.
• Co-partner in First Impressions Entertainment (Artist management, Juno nominated artists such as B Kool and Jahbeng and others)
• Independent label owner, Nile Valley Nation Records.
• Developed Dee Rhythm Music Publishing
• Booking agent: (Zapp, Changing Faces, Dream Warriors, Alanis Morisette, Johnny Kemp Lisa Lougheed Love & SAS, Top Secret)
• Dee Jay/personality at various clubs, bars, and engagements.
• Club Promotions (events and parties)
• Member or past member of CAAMA, SMPTE, CARAS, CMRRA, SOCAN, UMAC, AVLA.
Seneca College/Radio & Television Broadcasting
Computer & Software
Online in MP3 format
Hire Eugene as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Eugene Dinnall about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.