I have taken specialized classes in voice over from professional voice actors. A number of those actors have taken me aside to tell me in private that they were impressed by my skills and that they believe that I have a real chance to do voice over professionally. I have experience ranging from internet adaptations to radio to theatre production.
English (North American)
Child, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Educational, Internet, Radio, Television, Videogames
- #Mech: Sarah
- Common Fictional Universe V: Cheryl
- A One Woman Show: Chukie the Chameleon
- CFUV Campus Community Radio: Station Promos
- +Anima FanDub: Cooro, Husky, Nana, Senri, Igneous (and virtually every extra character)
- SpiritDe's Pokémon Abridged: Pikachu, Misty, Prof. Oak, Jesse & James
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in theatre, directing specialty from the University of Victoria (expected graduation: 2015)
- Voicewrox one-on-one coaching with Mike Kirby (2014)
- Tracey Moore's Voice Acting Workshop, Master Class (2013)
- Noah Drew's Fitzmaurice Voice Workshop (2011)
AT2020 USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Computer & Software
HP Pavilion Laptop; CyberLink PowerDirector 12 (64-bit)
Pop Filter PD-133
Email MP3 format; DVD as required
Generally same day with provided scipt and directions, depending upon length of script
Voice-over specializing in character voices for animation and straight voice for narrations and advertisements.
Hire Diana as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Diana Draker about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.