Bold, natural speaking voice is deep and melodic well suited for luxury commercial brands and promo work. Rock Singer with a wide range from edgy and fun to gravelly and commanding. Also has a wide range of character voices perfect for animation including goofy, villainous, and child-like.
• Warm, conversational, friendly, best friend, buddy, pal, tough guy, athlete, jock.
• Authentic, real, genuine, honest, forthright, professional.
• Straight forward, expert, intelligent, sincere.
• Wry, sarcastic, snarky, humorous.
• Sexy, smooth, luxurious.
• Fun, upbeat, hip.
• Calm, reassuring, knowledgeable, approachable.
• Slightly reedy, cool, rock-n-roll.
• Optimistic, clear, confident, charismatic.
• Smart, witty, efficient, millennial, urban.
• Great for explainer videos
• Voices like: Jon Hamm, John Corbett, Sam Eliott, Will Arnett, David Attenborough, Vincent Price,
• Impersonations: Tom Waits, Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbosa, Jimmy Stewart, Jimmy Durante, Clint Eastwood, Christopher Walken, Groucho Marx, Woody Allen, Julia Childs, Hank Hill, and more!
Animation characters include multiple accents, villains, impressions, superheroes, animals, women, broad cartoony characters as well as more straight forward voices for Archer and Bob's Burgers type shows.
English (North American), English, English (British)
Albanian, British, Eastern European, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), French, German, Irish, Russian, Scottish, US General American (GenAm), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta), US West Coast (California, Portland), US Western
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
A veteran Singer with twenty years of live performance and recording experience.
BA in Audio Engineering and Professional Singer and Actor.
Attended Boston University for Theatre Arts.
Toured with "Rent" Nationally and Internationally.
2 years Regional Theatre credits in Branson, MO.
2 years fronting Carnival Cruise Lines bands.
Versed in Linklater and Alexander Technique.
Trained with Anna Garduno of VoiceForward.
Some French and Spanish spoken.
Manley REFCARD, AKG P420, SM57, and many more available.
Computer & Software
PC, Pro Tools 10, Cubase 5, Waves Plugins, and more.
List furnished upon request.
Mp3, WAV, Aiff, via email, Dropbox, Google Drive, WeTransfer, FTP
Fast, friendly, and professional.
In-home studio allows for very quick turnaround.
"Our company hired Gavin twice to provide us with our voice mail system audio. He was a pleasure to work with; took direction and delivered the product in a prompt and professional manner"TECH-Naissance, Inc.
Gary R. - CEO
Voice Over Clients
Conflicts upon request.
Hire Gavin as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Gavin Reign about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.