Voice Description:Natural, clear, native diction in Italian, English and European French. Warm for narrations. Creative and enthusiastic for commercials. Professional and detached for presentations. Intense for poetry.
English (British), French, Italian
British, French, French (Parisienne), Italian
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television
• I have recorded audio books and articles for the visually impaired.
• An assistant radio producer at Capital Public Radio (the local NPR station), in Sacramento, CA.
• Experienced in preparing, editing and uploading radio podcasts for the website (see link below):
• Experienced in editing audio files (.wav and .mp3), both voice and music track mixing with Adobe Audition and Audacity.
• Currently training to be a sound engineer.
• Also a software developer in voice and speech applications.
Trilingual in Italian, European French and British English.
Worked for many years as a developer of software, including speech applications, and as a translator, court interpreter, editor and writer.
Recorded materials for the visually impaired at the Perkins School for the Blind in Watertown, MA.
Diploma in the Voice PSR Method (voice over techniques) from Voice Master UK.
BA from the University of Geneva, Switzerland in Translation and Interpretation, with a minor in Economics, and a Master's Degree in French from Tufts University.
Computer & Software
Radio state of the art equipment
Email attachments (mp3 format), FTP (wav format), CD delivered by mail
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities:
• I will go to any designated studio in my area to record voice overs or other recordings
• I can record, edit, add music, and deliver the files (in MP3 format) by email
• I can also deliver the files in .wav format by uploading or via FTP or in a CD by mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services:
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice training services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base:
Davis, CA, California, United States
Hire Lin as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Lin Weaver about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.