Warm, friendly, playful, smooth, comfortable, accessible - a range of vocal quality that will benefit your productions.
* 8 years radio broadcasting (voice talent, audio production)
* 4 years copywriting experience (radio ads)
* 20+ years Musician/Singer, semiprofessional
English (North American), English (British)
England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - North West (Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), North American, Russian, Scottish (Standard Scottish English)
Middle Aged, Senior
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Voice, audio production and radio ad copywriting for: KWJZ FM, KING FM, Lost Boys Productions, G2X Productions
* Attended Seattle University
* Learned radio & audio production as vocal talent for KEZX/KWJZ-FM
Computer & Software
HP Pavillion g6 laptop, Cakewalk Sonar, iPad, others.
Mackie mixing equipment
mp3, CD, wav. Please inquire for other file requirements.
Voice work only: 18 hours in most cases. Voice+SFX: 1-3 business days, depending on complexity.
Additional Services (Flat Fee Additional per project):
* I am able to assist your project by providing some audio production.
* I have copywriting experience and can revise, edit, or rewrite your copy as you desire for maximum impact.
Voice Over Clients
* Bent Bike
* A Perfect Painting and Remodeling
* Second Time Around Music
Hire Henry as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Henry Brown about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.