A young, versatile, and an eloquent British-Indian voice:
- Friendly, youthful, fresh, and uplifting for commercials and narrations.
- Smooth, professional, sophisticated, eloquent, and educated for recorded messages, presentations, IVRs, documentaries, etc.
English (British), Hindi, Gujarati
British, India (Hindi), Indian (Gujarati)
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- My most recent job was as an Office Administrator for a special needs school. Part of my job in relation to voiceover work involved making announcements on the tannoy system for bus arrivals, visitor appointments, and other such important messages throughout the day.
- In my library job, I was responsible for setting voicemail messages on the answer machine for library opening hours during public holidays, festive seasons, adverse weather conditions or out-of-office situations.
- Making public announcements over a tannoy to inform customers when the library is closing.
- Translating and broadcasting a telephone interview in English and Gujarati for Ahimsa (Slaughter-Free) Milk on NU Sound 92FM in April 2012.
- Creating, scripting, translating, and producing radio adverts for Asian Star Radio 101.6FM, Sabras Radio 1260AM, Unity 101.1FM, and Castle Mead Hospital Radio
- Public speaking experience when promoting FairTrade and ways of preventing climate change at The Hindu Experience exhibition in July 2010.
- Delivering group and individual PowerPoint presentations at university.
Gary Terzza VOmasterclass.
Gary Terzza's Home Recording Kit
Computer & Software
Audacity (1.3 Beta) home recording software
Voiceover work for any project, namely:
- IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
- Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
- TV shows and movies
- Movie and game trailers
- In-flight recordings
- Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Voice Over Clients
Asian Star Radio, 101.6FM
Sabras Radio, 1260AM
Castle Mead Hospital Radio
NU Sound 92FM
Hire Himani as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Himani Gandhi about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.