For North American or British voices, Ivan is your go-to. Born in London England and raised between England and Canada, Ivan has a natural fluency with accents and dialects. Approximately half his bookings are in accents other than his natural speaking voice. With over 20 years working in every medium, Ivan brings a wealth of experience and expertise to every gig.
He is best-known for being the voice of Inspector Gadget 2.0. He regularly voices cartoons, TV and radio spots, video games (he voiced more than 25 British characters in Assassin's Creed: Syndicate!), is a regular looper, and has narrated for the CBC and the National Film Board of Canada. He has been hired to voice-match John Neville, Marco Pierre White, George Clooney, Morgan Freeman, and many others. He naturally has a deep, resonant baritone and can also get up high in his register.
English (North American), English (British), English (Scottish), English (Irish), English (Australian), English (South African)
Australian, British, Canadian, Eastern European, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - North West (Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), England - South East (Oxford, Sussex), England - Yorkshire & Humber, Irish, Irish Northern (Ulster, Belfast), Scottish, Scottish (Standard Scottish English), South African, US General American (GenAm), US Mid-Atlantic, Welsh
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Ivan is a classically-trained actor with experience on the stage, in film and television, and all aspects of the voice world. He is the voice of the new Inspector Gadget and has done 100s of episodes of cartoons, TV/radio spots, as well as narration. He has also voiced (and done performance capture for) a growing number of video games.
Recent bookings include:
- Season Two of "Inspector Gadget"
- 2 national TV VOs for Pizza Hut
- TV VO for Meridian Financial
- looping on "Reign", "What Would Sal Do", and "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies"
- regular radio spot for Chevrolet (Alberta and BC, Canada) for 2 years
- multiple characters in the video games "Watchdogs 2", "Deus Ex: Mankind Divided", "Assassin's Creed: Syndicate", "Assassin's Creed: Unity"
- characters in the animated series' "Little People", "Camp Lakebottom", "Hotel Transylvania" and the animated graphic novel "Roughing It in the Bush"
- roles in FX's "Fargo", the mini-series "The Kennedys: After Camelot", the feature "Kin" (starring Dennis Quaid and James Franco), and a recurring role in the TV series "2nd Generation" (playing a South African)
Voice Over Clients
Animation clients include Teletoon, dhx Media, Nelvana, Ubisoft, Eidos, Toonbox Ent, Marathon, Marblemedia, Universal/Syfy, Cookie Jar, Halifax Film, March Ent, Decode, NFB and more.
Commercial clients: Ford, Chevrolet, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Meridian Financial, Walmart, E-trade, Knorr, the Canadian Cancer Society, the LCBO, Canadian Real Estate Assn, Servus Credit Union, and many others.
Hire Ivan as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Ivan Sherry about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.