Louise McCance-Price is the fresh, sincere and natural voice of 2017. Her voice has been described as "Refreshingly different, youthful, bright natural tones -full of energy."
For more information visit Lu's website www.louisemccance-price.com/voiceover
Lu’s voice over style has been described as genuine, sincere, friendly, soft sell, bright, natural, articulate, easy-to-understand, clear, girl next door, expressive, refreshing, relatable, energetic, character-full, high energy, corporate, business like, relatable, calming, soothing, easy to listen to, youthful, believable and educational.
She is often cast for a wide range of age requirements . . . female child, 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's with characterisation of her voice. She has done a lot of amateur acting, singing and dancing.
Lu is a versatile voice talent who is able to self-direct, provide great characterisation and even singing! She always ensures that the client is 100% happy with their voice project.
If you need a voice actor for a plush toy, a tutorial, an explainer video, an internet video, podcast, radio, mobile application (App), a commercial, white-board animation, e-learning, training video, educational script, on-hold messages, IVR prompts, TV project, cartoon, animation, documentary, video games internal staff memo, tutorial, direct response advert (DR), IT, technical, legal, cartoons or an audiobook, Lu can provide the voice over for you.
English (South African), English (British) Afrikaans (South Africa)
British (RRP), South African (Native English), South African (Afrikaans), American (Mid West)
Middle Aged, Young Adult, Teen, Child
Customer satisfaction is Lu’s priority and her ethos is to partner with her client to ensure that through teamwork, her clients are 100% happy with the final voice files, and delivery is on time and to budget.
STUDIO AND AUDIO
Not only must Voice Talent provide a professional read, but it’s imperative that broadcast-quality audio is provided to the client. With Lu’s Television and IT background and with good attention to detail, she makes sure the audio is technically well produced and delivered to specification.
Lu’s voice overs are recorded within an acoustically treated Professional Studiobricks Sound Studio. This super-quiet triple-walled studio enables Lu to provide broadcast quality audio free from any extraneous sounds from the outset. Clients are invited to use the Skype dial-in facility to direct the session from the comfort of your office.
* Lu is able to sing is also able to provide script editing and proof-reading services.
* Skilled in Audio Production, Lu can tracklay production music and sound effects to create a polished product.
* Lu can also lay back music and voice to video if needed.
Bachelor of Commerce in Information Systems.
* Co-owner, Director, Executive Producer, Head of Production of an Independent TV Production Company with directing and filming skills.
* Lu has worked as a Business Consultant in Broadcast Television and Information Technology.
* She’s project managed e-commerce enabled websites, IT systems and
* Lu’s worked in the Advertising Industry.
English (South African), English (British), Afrikaans
British, North American, South African, South African (Afrikaans)
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* Commercials, e-learning, script and character reads, on hold etc
* Audio Book narrator & producer - ACX - children's books, adult non-fiction and fiction.
* National Talking Newspapers & Magazines - Royal National Institute for the Blind
* Executive Produced 80 half-hour documentaries, directed, produced and overseen post production, taking documentaries from concept to completion and delivery on time and to budget.
Showreel - voice over training
Building Character voices with voice coach Yvonne Morley
City Academy Songbirds, London and Chambelles Choir, France.
City Academy Acting classes
Ongoing voice and singing training and coaching
XLR mic, Soundcraft mixing desk
Computer & Software
Studiobricks Professional Acoustic Booth
Email. Various formats as per client requirements.
As required, well within 24 hours. Long form narration TBC
* 100% client satisfaction guaranteed
* On time and to budget
* Studiobricks Professional Acoustic Booth
* Direction via Skype patch
* Enhancement - able to tracklay music and sound effects with the voice track
* Layback to video
* Delivery of audio files via Email, Dropbox, FTP etc according to client specification
"Louise McCance-Price is a highly talented voice artist, whose studio skills, and ability to deliver work to specification make working with her an absolute pleasure. I highly recommend her for you voice over or voice performance needs."Hell Bent Press Audiobooks
"Thanks Louise! You have done a great job thank you! I know you have put a lot of work into it and it's really appreciated!" - Author Andrea McCormack -The Ultimate Guide to Singing for a Living
"Wonderful voice and wonderful to work with! Would highly recommend Lu and would use her talents again for sure!" - Rodrigo Coelho -Couture Book
Voice Over Clients
Hire Louise as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Louise McCance-Price about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.