Full of energy and sincere, Lu's voice is refreshingly different with bright natural tones. A versatile, genuine and friendly voice.
Range: Child, Teen, Young Adult, Middle aged
Native South African accent from Cape Town. Second language is Afrikaans.
I love animation and character voices, bringing soft toys and cartoons alive with a playful sense of fun and imagination. I can sneeze and burp on command!
I'm fortunate to have a background in producing programmes for British and international television. I really enjoying working with my clients to ensure they get the best possible product for their business.
I'm able to tracklay music with voice if you'd like to provide your favourite music track. If you'd like to be present on the session, I'm more than happy to patch you through Skype and we can work as a team to get the best read for you.
Your satisfaction is my primary goal and I guarantee to ensure you are 100 percent happy with my work.
If you'd like to find me more quickly the next time, please click on the heart icon. If you'd like to know more, please visit my website: www.louisemccance-price.com
Thanks for listening and I look forward to working with you.
English (South African), English (British), Afrikaans
British, South African, South African (Afrikaans)
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* Commercials, e-learning, script and character reads, on hold etc
* Audio Book narrator & producer - ACX - children's books, adult non-fiction and fiction.
* National Talking Newspapers & Magazines - Royal National Institute for the Blind
* Executive Produced 80 half-hour documentaries, directed, produced and overseen post production, taking documentaries from concept to completion and delivery on time and to budget.
Showreel - voice over training
Building Character voices with voice coach Yvonne Morley
City Academy Songbirds, London and Chambelles Choir, France.
City Academy Acting classes
Ongoing voice and singing training and coaching
XLR mic, Soundcraft mixing desk
Computer & Software
Apple MacBook Pro
Studiobricks Professional Sound Studio
Email in various formats as per client requirements.
* 100% client satisfaction guaranteed
* On time and to budget
* Studiobricks Professional Sound Studio
* Direction via Skype patch
* Enhancement - able to tracklay music with the voice track
* Delivery of audio files via Email, Dropbox, FTP etc according to client specification
"Wonderful voice and wonderful to work with! Would highly recommend Lu and would use her talents again for sure!" - Rodrigo Coelho -Couture Book
"Thanks Louise! You have done a great job thank you! I know you have put a lot of work into it and it's really appreciated!" - Author Andrea McCormack -The Ultimate Guide to Singing for a Living
Voice Over Clients
Hire Louise as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Louise McCance-Price about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.