Elegant, medium-low deep voice. Warm, cool mom.
Spanish (Latin American), English
French (Standard International), Latino, Mexican, Mexico (Northern), South American (Argentinian), South American (Colombian), Spanish, Spanish (Castilian), Spanish (Valenciano)
Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- Canal Once (MX) institutional voice since 2009.
- I've been the institutional voice for KPMG, IFAI, Reactor 105.7 FM.
- Audio recipes for Maggi.
- Commercials for Spotify, Nestlé, Liverpool, Peruvian government.
- Internal videos for Sony.
- Audio exams for Ceneval and Pearson Education.
- Among others political campaigns, event presentations, voicemail and on-hold messages.
Computer & Software
Mac & Pro Tools
Email, FTP, Dropbox, WeTransfer.
Delivery of edited and finished voice tracks
Fully produced radio ads
Addition of music
Addition of special effects
Polite, completely professional. We had so much fun.En El Bus
Voice Over Clients
Canal Once, KPMG, IFAI, Reactor 105.7 FM, Maggi, Spotify, Nestlé, Liverpool, Peruvian government, Sony, Ceneval, Pearson Education, among others.
Hire Mariana as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Mariana Lapuente about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.