* Voice of Sesame Street's "My First Laptop" - sold in stores nationwide, with Publications International, Chicago, IL. My two sons, ages 6 and 3 love hearing their Dad on an interactive book.
* Voice of Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois online tutorial for people turning 65.
* Commercials for Miller Genuine Draft, Indiana Tech University, Owens Corning, Palos Community Hospital, Refined Knowledge,Wisconsin Credit Union, Window Guys.
* Multiple characters for on-line training courses with Cognitive Arts, Evanston, IL. Clients include: USAA, Shell, Bank of America.
* Narration for numerous training videos including: Allstate, Ameritech, Dept. of Defense, Dollar General Store, Firestone, John Deere, National Restaurant Association, Safety Klean, St. John's Healthcare.
English (North American), English
British, French, North American, US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I have been a professional actor on stage, on camera, and in voice-overs for 20 years. I have performed in over 100 plays and musicals in Chicago, Los Angeles, and many others major cities.
Masters degree in acting from California State University, Long Beach 1989
Bachelor degree in theatre from School of the Ozarks, Branson, MO. 1987
Computer & Software
Dell 4800 dimension. Sound Forge software
12 hours or faster if needed
I will provide the voice you want for your project. I can record at my home office and send the finished product, record at a Studio in Chicago or Evanston, or have a live recording session via Skype or phone.
Voice Over Clients
Bank of America
Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois
Cognitive Arts, Evanston, IL
Dept. of Defense
Dollar General Store
Illinois State University
Indiana Tech University
Miller Genuine Draft
National Restaurant Association
Palos Community Hospital
Rogers and Hollands
St. John's Healthcare
Wisconsin Credit Union
Hire Mark as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Mark Forrest about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.