Friendly, confident, emotive, feminine, and upbeat, with a flexible (3-octave) range. Business appropriate; realistic and genuine characters; and a few accents!
English (North American), English (British)
Filipino, American Latina, French, US Southern genteel, US Southern, African American
Teen, Young Adult, Middle Aged
Cartoons, Movie Trailers, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Videogames, Podcasting, Television, Internet
Commercial, radio, narration, training, product demo, voice systems, animation, virtual theater.
• BA in English (Creative Writing) and Film Studies from Stanford University.
• 2 years at the Voice Factory (San Francisco) under Taylor Korobow, CW Wolfe, and Joan Spangler (owner of Look Talent Agency).
• Theater training with San Jose Repertory Theatre and Stanford University Drama.
Local studio (onsite) - ISDN not available.
Any requested; Email, FTP, CD; AIFF, MP3, WAV
Demos usually within 48 hours. Project TAT depends on length, and number of VOs. After submission, allow 48 hours for retakes and revisions; or, you can call in to direct the initial studio session.
• Direction encouraged and accepted! This helps me turn around a better performance.
• I DO deliver edited and finished voice tracks.
• I do NOT provide music, sound effects, or scores.
• I work both with a local professional studio and in a private home studio remotely via internet.
• I do NOT have ISDN or phone patch but we can do a normal call-in conference call for you to direct our session.
• 1 revision included: I will provide up to 1 revisions of any script or project. Additional revision rounds are billed at $35/hour.
• Auditions demos: All auditions will be excerpts of an original full script.
• I grew up overseas in Asia and have become very adept at mimicking other accents. I am also half black (African American) and half Filipina which lends flexibility to my voice and knowledge to both cultures (and accents).
• Character voices. I am not afraid to create something new and different and took extensive training to push the envelope.
• Singing; as a singer, I've learned to be emotive with phrasing and semantics; and to convey clarity in vocal performance.
Google (multiple products, 1-866 line), Bunchball, MySpace, Hudson Audio Publishing, Frontier Communications, Stoutheart Entertainment, small audio and mainstream audio publishers, special event/entertainment venues], and local advertising agencies.
Pall Forte Bio: http://www.fortebio.com/blitz.html
Hire Miriam for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Miriam Wynn about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.