Friendly, confident, emotive, feminine, and upbeat, with a flexible (3-octave) range. Business appropriate; realistic and genuine characters; and a few accents!
English (North American), English (British)
British, French, Latino, North American, Philippines (Filipino, Tagalog), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Commercial, radio, narration, training, product demo, voice systems, animation, virtual theater.
• BA in English (Creative Writing) and Film Studies from Stanford University.
• 2 years at the Voice Factory (San Francisco) under Taylor Korobow, CW Wolfe, and Joan Spangler (owner of Look Talent Agency).
• Theater and on-camera training with San Jose Repertory Theatre, Stanford University Drama, American Improv Theater, Bay Area Acting Studio.
Computer & Software
Local studio (onsite) - ISDN not available.
Any requested; Email, FTP, CD; AIFF, MP3, WAV
Demos usually within 48 hours. Project TAT depends on length, and number of VOs. After project delivery, allow 48 hours for retakes and revisions.
• Direction encouraged and accepted! This helps me turn around a better performance.
• I DO deliver edited and finished voice tracks.
• I do NOT provide music, sound effects, or scores.
• I work in a private home studio remotely via internet.
• I do NOT have ISDN or phone patch but we can do a normal call-in conference call for you to direct our session.
• 1 revision included: I will provide up to 1 revisions of any script or project. Additional revision rounds are billed at $35/hour.
• Auditions demos: All auditions will be excerpts of an original full script.
• I grew up overseas in Asia and have become very adept at mimicking other accents.
• Character voices. I am not afraid to create something new and different and took extensive training to push the envelope.
• Singing; as a singer, I've learned to be emotive with phrasing and semantics; and to convey clarity in vocal performance.
Voice Over Clients
- Google Search Console: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoxU5kz15Kc (2015)
- wefreq.com: https://vimeo.com/122401768 (2015)
- Pall Forte Bio: http://www.fortebio.com/blitz.html
- Google: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3CA34C4ACA2DD705
- Google (multiple products, 1-866 line), Bunchball, MySpace, Hudson Audio Publishing, Frontier Communications, Stoutheart Entertainment, small audio and mainstream audio publishers, special event/entertainment venues], and local advertising agencies.
Hire Miriam for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Miriam Wynn about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
From Scott Hettick To Miriam Wynn (Re: Job #167223) This is the second time I've worked with Miriam. Fast turn around, high professionalism and a beautiful, unique voice.
Awesome.Jan 14, 2016
From Scott Hettick To Miriam Wynn (Re: Job #146291) Miriam did a great job. Just the voice we were looking for and got the reads done quickly.Jun 25, 2015
From Dennis VanScoyoc To Miriam Wynn (Re: Job #74762) Great to work with, great voice. Thanks Miriam!Apr 5, 2013
Nov 19, 2012
From Toni Pallent To Miriam Wynn (Re: Job #16319) Miriam's work has been quite exemplary and complete. Very professional to deal with. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Adam Hudson - Founder - Hudson Audio Publishing.Mar 11, 2010
From Peter Laudermilch To Miriam Wynn (Re: Job #14505) Miriam is great to work with. She's very responsive and provided exactly what we were looking for with little need for direction or revision. Thanks Miriam!Sep 3, 2009